MULTI 5.6.11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keyboard SwiftKey FC since 2 relase after update with zip so I try with one fresh install but same case

Envoyé de mon MI 2SC en utilisant Tapatalk
I am using SwiftKey too, but no issue here. Moreover I have never had any issue with SwiftKey...try to clear app data or make wipe all data from MiRecovery to get clean system and then Install back SwiftKey

Tapatalk-kal küldve az én MI 2S-el

I am using SwiftKey too, but no issue here. Moreover I have never had any issue with SwiftKey...try to clear app data or make wipe all data from MiRecovery to get clean system and then Install back SwiftKey

Tapatalk-kal küldve az én MI 2S-el
Look this
a19ba86ef93a322226e1bee0af03eeee.jpg

Envoyé de mon MI 2SC en utilisant Tapatalk

What rom should i download i have a Redmi 2 2014818 model, but i can only see 2014811 and 2014813 available for download?

What rom should i download i have a Redmi 2 2014818 model, but i can only see 2014811 and 2014813 available for download?
We don't support this device as it seems there's no dev rom for that. It's another Redmi 2 variant?

Wysłane z MI Note Pro

Thanks to all for this rom, but i not understand how to install mirecovery in the mi note pro. Where i can see a guide?

We don't support this device as it seems there's no dev rom for that. It's another Redmi 2 variant?

Wysłane z MI Note Pro
Yes it is the Indian Variant, and from the mi site i can use the Global 4G developer and stable rom on my device will it be possible if i try to flash the 2014811 version of yours in my device?

install Flashify app and install MiRecovery via that app..
In my device flashify not works, i think becouse device is not rooted?
Not problem, becouse i have installed the recovery from fastboot.

I have a questions. Where i can download mirecovery for other xiaomi device as redmi 2, redmi 1s etc? Are there a page where can download all it?

In my device flashify not works, i think becouse device is not rooted?
Not problem, becouse i have installed the recovery from fastboot.

I have a questions. Where i can download mirecovery for other xiaomi device as redmi 2, redmi 1s etc? Are there a page where can download all it?
for other devices than leo and ferrari, modded MiRecovery is not needed... just use stock...

always liked your roms on my mi2s... i now own a mi4i and just installed the developer rom from http://en.miui.com/download-263.html

will you guys be making a dev rom? it seems like the mi4i dev rom isn't rooted, am i correct?
our roms are based on Chinese versions... so if Xiaomi release Chinese dev rom for Mi4i, we will release it..

yea, global stable and dev roms are not rooted...

[Mi3] seems that cpu doesn't work well...I've sporadic lags in home and low framerate on heavy game even in performance mode. Benchmark scores are very low, comparable to a snapdragon 600! Anybody have the same issue?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-06-17-00-04-41.png
    Screenshot_2015-06-17-00-04-41.png
    128.2 KB · Views: 427
Question, is the HM2014813 not yet available with the dutch translation? just installed version 5.6.11 on my today arrived Redmi 2 pro (2GB/16GB) and can`t find the dutch settings, or do I miss something?

Question, is the HM2014813 not yet available with the dutch translation? just installed version 5.6.11 on my today arrived Redmi 2 pro (2GB/16GB) and can`t find the dutch settings, or do I miss something?
fixed for tomorrow...

@ingbrzy thanks, everything else works very nice and is perfect translated for the xiaomi`s in my house (2x 1S, 2x 2 and one Mi2)

Status
Not open for further replies.