MULTI 5.6.11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before that, we must say thank you to all ROM Developer above...
For ordinary user like me (and all of this forum member), if we can self repairing, let's do it...
So many ways to solve small problem, as I see, my friend @phpolo can make MiKey working again...
We must act like that, try to self repair... :)
Yes you are rigth and I say also thank you to all developer.
Despite of my small mikey problem, although there is no mention in the fixed point list, with this release unlook by mi-fit is working properly and bluetooth audio is better.

Envoyé de mon MI 2 en utilisant Tapatalk

I'm noticing an improvement in RAM management - more free RAM available from version to version, nice.

Is anyone having problems with the notification lights, present in the last few updates?
I have mine configured to some different colors, but I always get blue for notifications, and green for missed calls and sms, no matter what I choose.
(Redmi 2 2Gb)

Please corrected the error USSD code?
The latest version no error was the ... 5.3.27 after that, all give the same mistake with Chinese characters.
Phone MI2S

Xiaomi mi3 , after this update the photo camera have SOOO BAD lag , but on the video mode its working perfect (it have the problem only on photo mode on main camera )

Xiaomi mi3 , after this update the photo camera have SOOO BAD lag , but on the video mode its working perfect (it have the problem only on photo mode on main camera )
Yea.. Set 4:3 for now..

~Tapatalk~

The Very very large font in Large size is solved on this rom ; tested in French Language on Mi Note + Mi3
Thank you

Hello.

Sorry in advance for my poor English, I am Belgian and a newbie here. I am an old fan of xiaomi ROM, first installed on my hd2 and desire Z.
First of all, thanks a lot for your work!
I have a Mi Note and now a Mi Note Pro. If i install your rom now, will the Mi Note Pro have OTA update please?

Hello.

Sorry in advance for my poor English, I am Belgian and a newbie here. I am an old fan of xiaomi ROM, first installed on my hd2 and desire Z.
First of all, thanks a lot for your work!
I have a Mi Note and now a Mi Note Pro. If i install your rom now, will the Mi Note Pro have OTA update please?
Yes..

~Tapatalk~

My pictures take from camera stock app, is very bad quality, i setting with 16:9 and quality high but the pick size is about 1.8 mb, but with miui v5 is about 3.85mb on the same situation... Any idea? Or other camera app better than stock for mi2s?

Thanks

Hi, to make an update from stable 6.5.1.0. to 6.5.3.0 need to make a full wipe or only cache and dalvik?
Where I can find tha changelogs of 6.5.2.0. and 6.5.3.0?

Thank you guys, awesome job!

Please 5.5.8 and update 5.6.11 phone brick

v0wkP0Jm.jpg
t7Tt1oum.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/t7Tt1oum.jpg

Hi,
Thanks for the update.
I'm using MI3 with Hebrew Lang but the problem appears also when I switch to English..I will apprciate if you can check if you have it too..
After the update if I launch the camera app (On photo mode no video mode) The camera moving so slow like it stuck,When I change the settings for 4:3 screen then there is no problem,Only when its 16:9 full screen you see the screen moving slowly,That problem started after I updated so I think its because of the update.

Reactions: mistrello96
I have a problem with international roaming. Simply put, I am not able to use international roaming abroad. I was in France last week and was only able to use WiFi and not international roaming. Years I have the same provider and there the availabillity of international roaming is turned on. Last year I was able to use international roaming in Turkey with my mi2s and miui v5. The difference is that I still have the same mi2s and the same provider but now I am using miui v6. When I updated miui v5 to v6 I wiped all user data and so far everything is working correctly on my miui v6, except international roaming. At the moment I am using miui v6 5.6.4.

In the setting menu international roaming is turned on. I even tried the setting with the individual apps on the white list under the international roaming setting, but still international roaming is not working. In a few weeks I go on vacation and hope that international roaming will work again.

So can anyone of you guys help me solve my problem with international roaming?All help is welcome ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.