MULTI 5.6.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you still uploading the ROM for Note Pro? Cause it is not listed neither on stable or developer download links.

Are there problems with the new aries rom?
Should I wait a fixed version of the rom that you will provide, before updating???

thanks
rebuilt aries uploaded... you can download it....

Reactions: xepyonx
Still no news about contacts getting "unknown number" in call log... ???

Last edited:
where is this feature Added unlocking gesture recognizing mechanism to avoid unlocking caused by misoperation.

A question, guys.
I just got a redmi2 16gb with 2gb ram FDD-LTE.
What is the rom for this device? Thanks
Must i install it via recovery or updater?

Reactions: fra6220
I have done a full Wipe as recommended by #graw2 in following post:
http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/5-5-29.27643/page-12#post-248001
To avoid conflict i don't restore desk layaout and datas from MI CLOUD
BUT mi key is not included in the Rom as announced previously by #graw2
Help what should I do to restore properly all my previous Apk and MIUI apk lique MiKey and MiFit in atta
You can find MiKey in tools folder on the main screen.
Install your apps from Google play one by one. It is the most safe method to get system without issues...

>> Sent from my Mi2S [MIUIv6-L] using Tapatalk <<

where is this feature Added unlocking gesture recognizing mechanism to avoid unlocking caused by misoperation.

It is new added program logic part feature not visible in any menu settings...

Reactions: Devil .
You can find MiKey in tools folder on the main screen.
Install your apps from Google play one by one. It is the most safe method to get system without issues...

MiKey is not in the tools folder When Tapatalk will work I can send screen pictures.
anyway I have a bakup of the Apk, I can install it from MIUI explorer an I hope xplorer will not again be needed..
Any suggestion?
132c5200fc09e7013a830c5b4b0ce66b.jpg

MiKey is no more included in our roms... download apk from here or any other source... we removed it because it caused lot of issues to users who has no idea what MiKey is...

Reactions: Pinta and phpolo
MiKey is not in the tools folder When Tapatalk will work I can send screen pictures.
anyway I have a bakup of the Apk, I can install it from MIUI explorer an I hope xplorer will not again be needed..
Any suggestion?
132c5200fc09e7013a830c5b4b0ce66b.jpg
Very strange...MiKey must be there. I have tested many times and MiKey automatically installed with the ROM and also if MiKey removed with root Explorer MiKey comes back after restart the phone, because Ingbrzy made a script for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.