MULTI 5.8.13 - Miui 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah i see.
Very very good!
Which device you using?
MI3W

I had been running 5.x ROM for the last 2 months, they are generally smooth but battery life could be better. I wanted to try the new 5.x MIUI likie everyone else and was disappointed that for my phone it was still on 4.4 but after the whole weekend I can say it's as smooth if not better than Mokee and the rest og Lollipop ROMs, so I can wait. Really liking it and gotta say, 5.x framework is nice but still lacking some of MIUI easy of use and features

Thank you.
I agree, i tried in mi mi4W a lot of rom. Ivan, mokee ecc but i like miui and like much more the UI than all the other rom. I think anyway that they could improve something for example the smoothness and speed. I mean it's good the miui but ivan was better indeed. The battery also was ok but not great, smiui improves it so ok for me.
anyway i find miui overall better than aosp ones. If the 7th is better in battery ecc...very good!

So what's exactly the problem with the xiaomi eu?

Thank you.
I agree, i tried in mi mi4W a lot of rom. Ivan, mokee ecc but i like miui and like much more the UI than all the other rom. I think anyway that they could improve something for example the smoothness and speed. I mean it's good the miui but ivan was better indeed. The battery also was ok but not great, smiui improves it so ok for me.
anyway i find miui overall better than aosp ones. If the 7th is better in battery ecc...very good!

So what's exactly the problem with the xiaomi eu?
Translations, from what I read. They'll skip straight to the international version that is supposedly released by Xiaomi this friday

... So what's exactly the problem with the xiaomi eu?

As ingbrzy writes "bugs caused by Xiaomi not following android standards"
This let me think that the problems don't come from Xiaomi.eu... And I suppose they're not alone because MIUI France (as far as I can see) has no v7 release at this date...

IMHO this Xiaomi MIUI v7 propaganda is pure marketing, correct name should be MIUI V6.1 as it's just cosmetic update, same OS baselevel just polishing not very good v6 to be better....

Reactions: maherran and Cueie
well also from ios 7 and 8 there's no big difference eh...but they're 7 and 8
if it works much better and it's polishing well..no matter what is the name

i don't think it's a trnaslation problem...android standards...

As ingbrzy writes "bugs caused by Xiaomi not following android standards"
This let me think that the problems don't come from Xiaomi.eu... And I suppose they're not alone because MIUI France (as far as I can see) has no v7 release at this date...
Since when is it Miui France a reference in ads for Xiaomi?
We just announced MIUI 7 China Version on Aug. 13 in Beijng, with a bunch of new features. MIUI 7 (5.8.13) starts rolling out for Mi 2, Mi 2S, Mi 3, Mi 4, Mi 4i, Mi Note, Mi Note Pro, Redmi 1, Redmi 1S, Redmi 2/Prime, Redmi 2A, Redmi Note 3G and Redmi Note 4G in China today. MIUI 7 is ultra-fast, power efficient, and completely designed for you.

No Lollipop? Seriously?

I'll keep my Ivan 5.1.1 very tight...

Anyway, thank you for your work guys, sure it's not your fault.

my mi2s still having problems after the update from version 5.7.2 to 5.8.6 . Continues to error in SMS , Gmail, etc ... do not let read messages .

Since when is it Miui France a reference in ads for Xiaomi?

I may be wrong (as I'm not registered in their community), but they clame to be official fansite and translate the stuff since 2011... Being on xiaomi.eu rom (the best so far) don't prevent me from reading infos from other sources, and sure I'm sorry if I've shared wrong ones here.

I've installed the China Version of 5.8.13 and yes...
It seems much smoother than Miui 6...
Awaiting anxious for the version of Xiaomi.EU of Miui 7...
It will be just awesome...
Me too installed 5.8.13 china dev rom, but when entered recovery it is all in chinese... how to handle now?

Ok boys (i'm 66 ..); i will wait for the 5.8.13 from miui.eu, without being so anxious ... because i'm confident they will do, as usual, a very fine job. Only i'd like to know the expected release date ... thanks to ingbrzy

Reactions: clydde
I wait, this version of the .eu ... thanks Ingbrzy for everything !

Trimis de pe al meu MI 3W folosind Tapatalk

5.8.13 global is up on en.miui.com for Mi Note Pro, other models are now blank so they should be up soon too. Note that the global is around 150mb more than xiaomi.eu, there's a ton of junk removed here and its likely better to wait.

Sent from my MI NOTE Pro using Tapatalk

5.8.13 global is up on en.miui.com for Mi Note Pro, other models are now blank so they should be up soon too. Note that the global is around 150mb more than xiaomi.eu, there's a ton of junk removed here and its likely better to wait.

Do you mean bigger than 5.8.6?
.13 is the new V7 so it could be different.

I cannot find the miui 7 download link at en.miui.com, where did you get it from? Thanks

Enviado desde mi MI NOTE Pro mediante Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.