MULTI 5.8.13 - Miui 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Full means data and system aswell? Will i need to flash gapps? Thanks

Sent from my MI NOTE Pro using Tapatalk
Yes and yes. I used an installer for google play and frameworks that I found linked on the MIUI forums instead of gapps

If you're on the global ROM at the link I provided you'll still have gapps after a full wipe.

I installed the gapps from an APK zip. But I have a problem. I don't have any contact on my list, how can I sync it? Thanks

I found out the global for mi2S, seems to work fine, only thingh stable has not root in Security,›Permission, how to root?
When we will nave multi?

Last edited:
I installed the gapps from an APK zip. But I have a problem. I don't have any contact on my list, how can I sync it? Thanks

Once your Mi Account &/or Google account are signed in they should sync across automatically? I personally only sync everything via my Mi Account and have everything Google related turned off. I haven't bothered with the global 5.8.13 ROM yet so don't know if it's related issue. I'm sitting patiently as possible on 5.7.27.

One postponed update and all I see is complains and complains and complains...

For me, important questions are:
Am I happy with my 110€ Redmi 1S running on French language ? YES
Is my Xiaomi.eu rom free from bugs? YES (if except few minor ones from time to time)
Can I find regular updates ? EVERY WEEK HERE
Can I find answers to my phone problems here ? YES
Do I care about Lollipop update at this time ? NOT FOR NOW
Can I wait a week and even more to get a free bugs update ? OF COURSE

So... Thanks ingbrzy, thanks xiaomi.eu team, developers, translators... Keep up the good work !
Very true @Roger Muller I agree with you. Thank you xiaomi.eu team for your work

Trimis de pe al meu MI 3W folosind Tapatalk

I found out the global for mi2S, seems to work fine, only thingh stable has not root in Security,›Permission, how to root?
When we will nave multi?

Do you mean global MIUIv6 ROM for Mi2S? Just because will not have global MIUI7 developer version for Mi2/2S.

MIUI 7 Global developer ROM will support the following devices:
Redmi 1S, Redmi 2, Mi 4i, Mi 3, Mi 4, Redmi Note 3G, Redmi Note 4G

Source: http://en.miui.com/thread-146278-1-1.html

Reactions: gatarba
Last edited:
I just Mean I hope we'll nave multi of v6 or v7 global stabile for mi2s. Meanwhile I've got v6 global stabile from en.miui.com http://en.miui.com/download-2.html

Yeah, MIUIv6 global stable for Mi2/S has been available since 14.08.2015
...but I do not see any advantage of stable version compared to developer version. Furthermore I am pretty sure you can get the best multilingual support from here (from xiaomi.eu team)...does not matter if the ROM is developer version... ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: thaimax
...but I do not see any advantage of stable version compared to developer version. Furthermore I am pretty sure you can get the best multilingual support from here (from xiaomi.eu team)...does not matter if the ROM is devel
oper version... ;)
Yes always I flash ROM developer from xiaomi.EU or miui.it, just wanted to try it because here it isn't yet.

...but I do not see any advantage of stable version compared to developer version. Furthermore I am pretty sure you can get the best multilingual support from here (from xiaomi.eu team)...does not matter if the ROM is developer version... ;)
I partially agree. But still the ussd and battery drain big bugs are making me crazy :).

Sent from my MI PAD using Tapatalk

By the way ... Does the global version have gapps included?

Sent from my MI PAD using Tapatalk
Yes, global version includes gapps and some additional languages...

Sent from Mi2S [MIUIv6-L] using Tapatalk

xiaomi.eu releases do not include full gapps package, just the most important ones, like Google play services, play store, keyboard...
You do not need full gapps with extra Google bloatware...if yes, you can manually install any Google app using Play store.

Sent from Mi2S [MIUIv6-L] using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.