MULTI 5.8.13 - Miui 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on 5.6.25. Should I update to 5.8.6 first or is it ok to update?

"- No wipe data needed after/before installation from MIUIv6"

Just simply update via updater app. Anyway definitely better if you are on latest MIUIv6 before update to MIUI7...imo...

Honestly people on the where's my lollipop trip, what benefits are you going to achieve? I never cared for it but got it when I upgraded from the awesome Mi3 to the top of the world Mi Note Pro. Nothing, I see nothing except support for 64bit which you guys on older gen devices don't need. Your devices are alreadt very well refined on KitKat, forget Lollipop or get a new device.

P.S. No benefits from MIUI 7? What a crazy comment.
Lets at least check out the first page:
http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http://www.miui.com/property.php

I ask, because i dont understand. If miui 7 is based on 5.1.1, how is possible that we have v7 base in 4.4???

Looking forward to the update!!! Keep up the good work, thanks :)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn 2014813 met Tapatalk

MIUI 7 will start rolling out for Mi 2, Mi 2S, Mi 2A, Mi 3, Mi 4, Mi Note, Redmi, and Redmi Note tomorrow in China. Xiaomi will be officially announcing MIUI 7 in India on August 19.

Enviado desde mi HM NOTE 1LTE mediante Tapatalk

Miui 7 isn't based on 5.xx

It depends on which device we are talking about...for example in case of Mi4i and Mi2/2s MIUI7 based on Lollipop. The point is the android base version has not changed with MIUI7, so it remains the same as before.

MIUI 7 will start rolling out for Mi 2, Mi 2S, Mi 2A, Mi 3, Mi 4, Mi Note, Redmi, and Redmi Note tomorrow in China. Xiaomi will be officially announcing MIUI 7 in India on August 19.

Enviado desde mi HM NOTE 1LTE mediante Tapatalk

The event in India on august 19 is about the unveiling of Global MIUI7 ROM

MIUI7 China dev ROMs for mentioned devices was announced yesterday.

It depends on which device we are talking about...for example in case of Mi4i and Mi2/2s MIUI7 based on Lollipop. The point is the android base version has not changed with MIUI7, so it remains the same as before.

yes but come one mi2 on lollipop (rom is very bad indeed the mi2 one i mean) and mi4 with kit kat...

"- No wipe data needed after/before installation from MIUIv6"

Just simply update via updater app. Anyway definitely better if you are on latest MIUIv6 before update to MIUI7...imo...

I will do that. Thanks.

There will be, maybe on Sunday. Some issues have to be fixed first. Including languages.. Xiaomi did not finish their homework, so the guys need to make wonders.. Dont worry its being worked on ;)

Sent from my MI NOTE Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.