MULTI 5.8.20

Status
Not open for further replies.
People album never worked on mine (redmi 2 2GB)... But it's not something I care much anyway.
In my case, People album only works one time with the last miui 6 releases. After that never again

Enviado desde mi Xiaomi Redmi 2 con Tapatalk

First, many thanx to all devs who are making us happy with these roms.
About, 5.8.20, it seems it has problem with native camera app, constantly getting FC errors, while *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* is working fine.Device is Nexus5 (hammerhead).

Beside all that, keep uo good work guys.
Did you try wipe dalvik and caché ?

Enviado desde mi MI 4LTE mediante Tapatalk

Will wiping delete all my login data..i have just finished loging in all accounts and apps, and there are many of them..
If answer is yes, then i'll try it tomorrow :)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Will wiping delete all my login data..i have just finished loging in all accounts and apps, and there are many of them..
If answer is yes, then i'll try it tomorrow :)

Wiping cache, doesn't delete user information.
Wiping data, will delete

Sent from my MI NOTE Pro using Tapatalk

Reactions: laueugen
Upgraded and running smoothly on my Mi3. Seems to be much more snappy, and the "One moment please" ... bug that appeared when going to the homescreen also seems gone.

I used the "first" zip (before the message appeared: all roms re-uploaded), so I'm not 100% sure if the one that is online now is a different one, but anyway, Miui7 seems to work very well for me !

Thanks a lot !

Just tried wiping dalvik&cache, but still no luck..will try in next release, im using google cam anyway.

The MI3, everything seems ok, thousand thanks , Ingbrzy

Trimis de pe al meu MI 3W folosind Tapatalk

No, si ya la tengo instalada pero en inglés.

Enviado desde mi MI NOTE LTE mediante Tapatalk

Many thanks
First download installed on my Mi2 without problems (no wipe and no reboot needed) now folder icons are with transparency (nice)
Only one problem access to NPD exception modification create a Fc of parameter apk
ee2d48d9b61d055a9dc8815f0bce5881.jpg

Envoyé de mon MI 2 en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: Itachi-senseï
The same. Unbelievable lag in hongmi 1.
Not usable. Have to go back to v6.
With Redmi 1 (hongmi) wcdma 5.8.20 chinesse rom runs fine (also old 5.8.13) with google apps 4.4.2. Fast, smoth.. Excellent.
But 5.8.20 from xiaomi.eu is unusable. I have install with twrp, with mirecovery.. With full wipe, with only cache and dalvik wipes.. Not runs...

Enviado desde mi X80h(FB5M) mediante Tapatalk

How to reset font settings to default MIUI font???
After flashing everything was big (I didn't reboot) so I tried to change the font. Now I can't get back to default.

Is it somewhere in /etc? fallback_fonts or system_fonts.xml maybe?
Help is appreciated!

Last edited:
does anyone noticed that in that version the unlock function of miband doesn't work very often ?

Dior installed. All perfect less automatic brigness that works regular..., I imagine it will miui.com error. Fastboot + xiaomi.eu ... full wipe. Spanish Language. Thank you!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.