MULTI 5.9.1/2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I downloaded the update for Xiaomi Mi2a , put the update on the internal storage and renamed it to update.zip. I tried to install it through recovery mode but it got stuck at 99%. I tried to reboot my device to system one aswell as system two, but it keeps restarting to the recovery mode. Basicaly I'm stuck in the recovery menu. I can't acces my internal storage now to put an older update, so how do I fix this problem?

Thanks in advance.

I downloaded the update for Xiaomi Mi2a , put the update on the internal storage and renamed it to update.zip. I tried to install it through recovery mode but it got stuck at 99%. I tried to reboot my device to system one aswell as system two, but it keeps restarting to the recovery mode. Basicaly I'm stuck in the recovery menu. I can't acces my internal storage now to put an older update, so how do I fix this problem?

Thanks in advance.
miflash.. and I recommend installation via Updater app.... download zip again...

Reactions: mnikolce
Mi2 ROM is running fine.

All seems to be OK except the known bug for the widgets.

I'm very concerned with the failure of Mi2 rom. This mistake is very difficult to solve because I can't access to the files with explorer or updater. Is impossible to use another rom to substitute this.

Hi guys
There is a bug in xiaomi redmi note 3g w1 multilangauge.in Hebrew language

When you dail and some one answered can be open the dial pad because the icons is one in the other.
I upload a screenshot I hope some one in this forum can help to fix this bug.
Many thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-08-23-17-36-56.png
    Screenshot_2015-08-23-17-36-56.png
    281 KB · Views: 379
Last edited:
I'm afraid that all the files of the sd partition have been ERASED on my mi2

Enviado desde mi MI 2 mediante Tapatalk

Hebrew bug dial pad.can't open the dial pad numbers.
Please see the screen shot.
Please if some one can contact the xiaomi programmers to fix the bug.
Many thanx
Zaher

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-08-23-17-36-56.png
    Screenshot_2015-08-23-17-36-56.png
    281 KB · Views: 349
Hebrew bug dial pad.can't open the dial pad numbers.
Please see the screen shot.
Please if some one can contact the xiaomi programmers to fix the bug.
Many thanx
Zaher

Hi, how should I flash on my Redmi Note 2?

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

I tried modifying the file /META-INF/com/google/android/updater-script with the attached file (extract it).
I modified it for mounting /system and /data only if there aren't mounted yet.
Now it write on /system and /data, but stay on boot animation

Edit: the problem could be that I used ROM 5.9.1 for Mi2s (now I see 5.9.2, maybe hotfixes)?

Attachments

• updater-script.zip
    4.1 KB · Views: 219
Last edited:
Thank you, flashed with success on Redmi Note 2, HOWEVER every time I try to play a video on the YouTube app, it says YouTube app has stopped, the same happens with OgYoutube app. Can you help me ?

Last edited:
Thank you, flashed with succes on Redmi Note 2, HOWEVER every time I try to play a video on the YouTube app, it says YouTube app has stopped, the same happens with OgYoutube app. Can you help me ?
Unistall/Wipe cache and reinstall the app from the market

Thank you, flashed with success on Redmi Note 2, HOWEVER every time I try to play a video on the YouTube app, it says YouTube app has stopped, the same happens with OgYoutube app. Can you help me ?
Hi, how should I flash? Any redmi note 2 guide?

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Hi I install on my mi2s miui7 for the first time but sd card is not recognized. I try to reboot the other system (with miui6): the sd card is ok with all photos, videos and so on, but the smartphone doesn't work (sim card not recognized and other bugs).
So I reboot the phone with miui7 that works but sd card is not still recognized and file explorer seems empty too......

Status
Not open for further replies.