MULTI 5.9.10/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have already make this last update from today, but since the two or three last update before, I have one bug on the theme application it's impossible to select a picture on wallpaper from the list to put on lockscreen.
And I want to know if its normal that on the contact list, when i consult a contact, there isn't any more the slide left/right to display the call log on left, and the facebook status on the right
Thanks
I'm on MI2S

Last edited:
Reactions: tiagosv
All work fine on Mi2S! Including deleting pics from gallery and using xs font size too. Moreover Dolby widget bug also fixed. Great job xiaomi.eu team, thanks a lot!

Sent from Mi2S [MIUI7] using Tapatalk

Hello,

Please can anyone tell me if Redmi Note 2 Prime is compatible with the Hermes ROM? Please it's urgent :

Thanks

Ok thanks :)

Did you test?
I didn't test (I have to wait some days) but Redmi Note 2 and Redmi Note 2 Prime have the same hardware (as Xiaomi Mi2s 16GB and Mi2s 32GB). All the users that have the prime edition uses hermes rom, so...

I didn't test (I have to wait some days) but Redmi Note 2 and Redmi Note 2 Prime have the same hardware (as Xiaomi Mi2s 16GB and Mi2s 32GB). All the users that have the prime edition uses hermes rom, so...
Ok so it works even if there are GPU/CPU overclocking?

I don't have already make this last update from today, but since the two or three last update before, I have one bug on the theme application it's impossible to select a picture on wallpaper from the list to put on lockscreen.
And I want to know if its normal that on the contact list, when i consult a contact, there isn't any more the slide left/right to display the call log on left, and the facebook status on the right
Thanks
I'm on MI2S
I 've done the last update, always the same thing..
One answer please ?

I just upgraded my Xiaomi Mi Note Pro to v5.9.10 (v2) Developer and everything worked perfectly.

Steps Followed:
1° Enter to TWRP v2.8.6.0
2° Wipe Cache + Wipe Dalvik Cache
3° Install/Flash "xiaomi.eu_multi_leo_5.9.10_v7-5.0.zip"
4° Wipe Cache + Wipe Dalvik Cache
5° Reboot System

... and works properly!! :)

8ab8663aafc003908e58b850df1b33f0.png

Thanks XIAOMI.EU Team!!!

Ever since updating to MIUI 7 when I go to delete photo from gallery I get this message "Selected item includes photo in Mi Cloud, delete <xliff:gid=ITEM>1</xliff:g> photo both from this device and Mi Cloud?" I downloaded fixed rom and it still happens.

hi guys ive just flashed the hermes 5.9.2 for redmi note 2 seeing that there is already 5.9.11 do i need to flash this again tru twrp or i can do it by updater because if i use twrp i have to set up again that takes a lot of time.sorry for the noob question guys hope you can enlighten me,thank you very much.

Dear Sir,
I would like to report bug. On first time before comply flash 5.9.10 On mi note pro result after flash it not have sound on speakphone. Please help me check this rom is modified this issue or not. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.