MULTI 5.9.10/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello all,
I was wondering what has changed in this version for redmi nopte 3G mtk, because I can't seem to use this as a port to TCL IDOL x+, and up to 5.9.1 it was perfect...
I am stuck at boot with no logo...

Guys, for Redmi Note 2 it will need some time to have a nearly perfect rom.
Xiaomi.eu roms are like red wine. The older they are, the better they taste.. Give it some time ;)

Sent from my MI NOTE Pro

Thanks for the update. I really appreciate all the work that you guys do.

Is there any chance for Swedish language? How do I help to translate into Swedish?
Or if it's possible to have English menus but with Swedish locale so applications and play store is in native language / locale?

I have a Hermes btw :)

hello all,
I was wondering what has changed in this version for redmi nopte 3G mtk, because I can't seem to use this as a port to TCL IDOL x+, and up to 5.9.1 it was perfect...
I am stuck at boot with no logo...

An update,
I copied all the System/lib files from 5.8.27, re-packed - and now it works... with the exception of more settings - FC... and BT disconnects from carkit.

Last edited:
I don't have already make this last update from today, but since the two or three last update before, I have one bug on the theme application it's impossible to select a picture on wallpaper from the list to put on lockscreen.
And I want to know if its normal that on the contact list, when i consult a contact, there isn't any more the slide left/right to display the call log on left, and the facebook status on the right
Thanks
I'm on MI2S
edit: I 've done the last update, always the same thing..
One answer please ?
@ingbrzy ??

I have a Redmi2 2 gb, and am on the miui version before this one.
I have the slide right/left between contacts and call logs;
Don't have any Facebook status, though (never had).
Hope it helps.

Alarm not sounding at all even if at full volume.. I am not sure whether it is setting issue or bug..
I've had this twice since I have my phone, with different ROMs...

The second time I noticed that it's not just the alarm, the phone simply loses the hability to make sounds (no notification sound, no power plug-in sound, etc...).

The consequence was severe that last time - had to wake up at 5:40 to go to work, but only woke up at 7:15!

After reboot it returned to normal, on both occasions.

Hi, I'm Note 4G (Dior) user.
Does anyone here have the font display problem like below when the words contains "il" such as file, details and etc...?

Screenshot_2015-09-13-02-56-51.png

Screenshot_2015-09-13-08-57-37.png

Last edited:
Hi there,
Today morning I woke up because a notification, but the phone was in «don't disturb» mode. How this can be possible? It's a bug? Thx!

Enviado desde mi Nexus 5 mediante Tapatalk

Hi there,
Today morning I woke up because a notification, but the phone was in «don't disturb» mode. How this can be possible? It's a bug? Thx!

Enviado desde mi Nexus 5 mediante Tapatalk
Someone said that DND mode only silents Xiaomi apps...
In my case, WhatsApp notifications ring... I think messenger, too.
Of course, it should quiet all stuffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.