MULTI 5.9.10/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
just open camera or music or srtings or anything else and battery quickly drain
Why not try another rom?
I have installed the 5.9.1 and I obtain 7-9 hours of display.
Amazing!!!
Edit: I have a Mi4

Last edited:
Hello, I have a my note and I if I can access the adjustments v7 d contacts to see that I have on the phone or Google account x example, well:

A companion who bought the note redmi single sim, with the last two versions of rom v7 has disappeared you the option of viewing preference settings display contacts, anyone can see that you can see correctly note in your redmi 4g single sim? And you have changed, where is he now that option in this xiaomi specifically? Perhaps it's a bug .. Thanks in advance, SL2.

Enviado desde mi MI NOTE LTE mediante Tapatalk

Google translate sucks :( I just can't understand what you mean.

Wysłane z mojego Redmi Note 2 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Where did you see it? If it is on en.xiaomi.com, nevermind; our beloved xiaomi.eu ROM is another branch... for which (as mentioned in a preceding post) I see no updates for stable since the first days of August.

The stable versions I was talking about are indeed official English/Chinese ones from miui.com. And of course I am aware that xiaomi.eu is a volunteer-based effort that produces ports of these official firmwares. Hence for my request to port them ;)

@ingbrzy is the stable branch discontinued? I see no updates for Leo after 6.6.5.0 (released on August, 5), while miui has released several versions afterwards and is currently at 6.7.2.0

I hope that the stable branch will continue. I believe that too many stable versions have appeared in very short time, increasing the workload of the fellas here... @ingbrzy and @Acid will hopefully be able to provide new stable firmwares soon.

The bottomline is that quite a few users are having the xiaomi.eu stable versions as a base, needing nothing more than a version update from 2-3 months, containing all important fixes, leaving gimmicks out.

On 2014811 user, running the latest stable
xiaomi.eu_multi_HM2014811_V6.6.3.0.KHJCNCF_v6-4.4.zip I receive errors in the dialer (USSD errors?) when trying to check call waiting or call forwarding. I recall this used to be an issue, is it still one?

Operator is Cosmote (Greece). Sorry, no log (stable does not have root to produce catlog).

EDIT: Issue was due to a bad SIM card, please disregard or delete this message.

Last edited:
Performmance mode didin't work on 5.9.11 on Redmi note 2 prime

I have tested my RedmiNote 2 prime on antutu and i have the same score even in performance mode. i have check with CPUZ and the governor didn't change even if i enable the performance mode.

Is there an issue with the performance mode or governor ?

Is is possible allow calls from any number (instead of only contacts) in DND mode?

Yes, it is! There is an option in DND settings under priority interruptions:
1. Sounds > enable Calls only
2. Calls/messages from > set to anyone.

What's the problem with mipad version? I found a link to 5.9.10 mipad rom somewhere, but I don't know if it's ok.

I tried with 5.9.1/2 version and can't complete the installation (some problem with the signature).f
What's the latest mipad weekly rom for mipad?

thanks

Last edited:
I'm italiano... I got problems whit change dimensions of the font and I can't change the music info into my music... Can you help me? From Xiaomi Redmi 2 4G

I have installed the xiaomi.eu_multi_ferrari_5.9.10_v7-5.0 on my rooted Mi4i with Flashify but no Dutch language. I can see German and so on but not German. I can't change the 'Locale' to my country (The Netherlands) as well. Is there a solution as I haven't been able to find a solution anywhere? Thanks

I have installed the xiaomi.eu_multi_ferrari_5.9.10_v7-5.0 on my rooted Mi4i with Flashify but no Dutch language. I can see German and so on but not German. I can't change the 'Locale' to my country (The Netherlands) as well. Is there a solution as I haven't been able to find a solution anywhere? Thanks
Try that to see if is your language.
2d0e7aa15ed54383c467e2a345b21d01.jpg

Enviado do meu Nexus 5 através de Tapatalk

Try that to see if is your language.
2d0e7aa15ed54383c467e2a345b21d01.jpg

Enviado do meu Nexus 5 através de Tapatalk

Thanks. Nederlands is my language but it does not appear on my Xiaomi Mi 4i. Should I install it again and which rom should I download? I used the developer Ferrari rom.

I have installed xiaomi.eu_multi_armani_5.9.10_v7-4.4.zip in my Redmi 1S. Android proccess drain the batery... in ten hours.
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Why "Emui" from Huawei is similar to Miui? Lol, it' crazy. Xiaomi doesn't have rights or patents? Even the default apps of Emui are similar to Miui

Envoyé from my Mi3W usando Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hello, I have a my note and I if I can access the adjustments v7 d contacts to see that I have on the phone or Google account x example, well:

A companion who bought the note redmi single sim, with the last two versions of rom v7 has disappeared you the option of viewing preference settings display contacts, anyone can see that you can see correctly note in your redmi 4g single sim? And you have changed, where is he now that option in this xiaomi specifically? Perhaps it's a bug .. Thanks in advance, SL2.

:)

I got this ROM without that problem.
Hi Maherran,
Nice to read you in this forum too (jejeje). Don´t you have the same problem? This week I´m in UK, I don´t know if it has something to do, but the battery hold out 10 to 15 hours max only. I need to try in Spain because here I´m connect every time to WI-FI, at night turn-off WI-FI at battery not drain very fast... I´m working very hard and i don´t have time to do more test... :(

Thanks for your comment
Cheers

Cellular connectivity issue in hammerhead ROM. Signals are fluctuating and disappearing many times. Since installed, I still have not been able to connect with cellular network. Wifi is working.

Hi Maherran,
Nice to read you in this forum too (jejeje). Don´t you have the same problem? This week I´m in UK, I don´t know if it has something to do, but the battery hold out 10 to 15 hours max only. I need to try in Spain because here I´m connect every time to WI-FI, at night turn-off WI-FI at battery not drain very fast... I´m working very hard and i don´t have time to do more test... :(

Thanks for your comment
Cheers
OK. We'll wait for your news when you come back...

Status
Not open for further replies.