MULTI 5.9.17/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm using Redmi 1S, and this applies to no matter what developper version (I've 5.9.17 now).

After changing MIUI V5 to MIUI V6, an error appeared when making calls in the car using bluetooth.
When on MIUI V5 the name of the telephony provider (i.e.: Movistar) appeared on the screen, on MIUI V6 only the numeric code instead of the name appeared (i.e.: 21407).
After that, with MIUI V7, none of the two appears. In this case is (none). See image.
Could this anytime be solved?
9420-de5a506a978de983eec0b46e99af6772.jpg
Same here. MIUI 7 on a Nexus 5, showing "(null)" as carrier name on my Parrot handsfree instead of the right one: Movistar. Is this a known issue? Does anyone noticed this using other carriers?

Thx

Enviado desde mi Nexus 5 mediante Tapatalk

Same here. MIUI 7 on a Nexus 5, showing "(null)" as carrier name on my Parrot handsfree instead of the right one: Movistar. Is this a known issue? Does anyone noticed this using other carriers?

Thx

Enviado desde mi Nexus 5 mediante Tapatalk
Of course. It's reported also as a bug here: http://en.miui.com/thread-163993-1-1.html
Hoping someone perhaps could take a look in near future, as I'm reporting this long time ago...

I have Redmi Note 2. Is the error not yet fixed?
Hi Im from belgium, download smiui from smiui.net and apply Unicode sms/mms mod (you can generate it from the kitchen, but for some reason its not applied yet). Then you'll be able to send SMS messages. Contact me for more information, I also have the redmi note 2, cheers.

Please add the stable release of Redmi Note Dual SIM Gucci ver.6.6.4.0.KHKCNCF because in here is only ver.6.6.3.0 Thanks...

Sent from my HM NOTE 1S using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.