MULTI 5.9.17/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning i want to inform you that the 5.9.18 rom 2014813 has an important bug: when i tap the menu of the security app it go to crash
Sorry for my bad english

Hi All,

I have 5.9.18 on my Redmi Note 2, and I have faced (twice now) a black screen when trying to come out from standby mode.
I had to remove battery and start the phone again. Is this a known problem ?

BR,
David

@ingbrzy:

iI am in Netherlands on 5.9.18 but still

1) can't send SMS (receive sms OK, phonecalls OK, 3G OK, wifi OK, BT OK)
2) push messages fron newsserver (NOS app) don't come through to my phone
3) phone tells me the simcard is not activated at startup which is strange (see 1st line all OK's)
4) I can't activate MiMessage
5) In Mi Account I see that my phone is not activated

What's going on? Can it be fixed? Am I missing something? Doing something wrong?

@ingbrzy:

3) phone tells me the simcard is not activated at startup which is strange (see 1st line all OK's)

What's going on? Can it be fixed? Am I missing something? Doing something wrong?
did you try wipe all user data/ factory reset..? about which phone are you talking about..?

@ingbrzy:

If you have a Nexus 5, the points 3,4 and 5 are a knowed error from Miui Original Rom

@ingbrzy:

Install original Chinese developer ROM (5.9.18) and check your issues still exist or not. If your issues still exist you can report them on en.miui.com

Hi all,
Thanks for The update. I have a minor issue since 5.9.1. When in lockscreen the pulldown doesn't work (notifications)
Is this a bug? Or should I wipe data?
I'm on a Mi3w by the way.

Hi all,
Thanks for The update. I have a minor issue since 5.9.1. When in lockscreen the pulldown doesn't work (notifications)
Is this a bug? Or should I wipe data?
I'm on a Mi3w by the way.

Settings>Notifications> Notification Shade: Show on Lock Screen > Set to Enable

Hi all,
I'm facing an issue trying the voice input instead of tap on keyboard (and I'm not the only one). Is there any missing google apps in the 5.9.18 ? (Redmi Note 2)

thanks

Hi, on my mi2s , i've installed miui 7 5.9.10 china version. Could I install 5.9.17 with updater app without any wipe?

Thank you

Last edited:
Hi, on my mi2s , i've installed miui 7 5.9.10 china version. Could I install 5.9.17 with updater app without any wipe?

Thank you
Yes, you can.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

If you come from China version to xiaomi.eu version you have to wipe data and cache. Otherwise you will encounter a lot of fcs.

Tapatalk

If you come from China version to xiaomi.eu version you have to wipe data and cache. Otherwise you will encounter a lot of fcs.

Tapatalk

I've to do a factory reset of my data or I've to rebot in recovery and wipe data and cache? Is the same? before or after update?
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.