MULTI 5.9.17/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello.
First, thanks a lot for your great job!
I have got a Xiaomi Mi Note Pro and I bought a Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime for my sister.
I thought that MIUI V7 (Android 5.1) was launched with Redmi Note 2 but I noticed that it is still Android 5.0.2 in both phones.
For Xiaomi Mi Note Pro it will be updated to Android 5.1.1 on next Friday, if all went well building Xiaomi.Eu roms.
To the others phones it's a matter of waiting Xiaomi to update to newer versions of Android

For Xiaomi Mi Note Pro it will be updated to Android 5.1.1 on next Friday, if all went well building Xiaomi.Eu roms.
To the others phones it's a matter of waiting Xiaomi to update to newer versions of Android

Thanks a lot for your answer. #need #lovemyminotepro :p

I continue with bug in calls. sometimes I hear without problems other times I have to activate and desactivate speaker to hear.

Redmi note 4g dual sim. 5.9.17

Anything that I can do? I dont have mikey app installed

mi key app is included in the system??? I didnt install it and I cant see in my apps

print spooler crash here too, as soon as i click on the "save pdf" icon from the preview page in google chrome
-Mi2S in french language-

Strange...I have same ROM, same device, and it works for me. I think some third party app installed on my device fixed this issue...

I'm using Redmi 1S, and this applies to no matter what developper version (I've 5.9.17 now).

After changing MIUI V5 to MIUI V6, an error appeared when making calls in the car using bluetooth.
When on MIUI V5 the name of the telephony provider (i.e.: Movistar) appeared on the screen, on MIUI V6 only the numeric code instead of the name appeared (i.e.: 21407).
After that, with MIUI V7, none of the two appears. In this case is (none). See image.
Could this anytime be solved?
9420-de5a506a978de983eec0b46e99af6772.jpg

Attachments

• Error bluetooth-r.JPG
    Error bluetooth-r.JPG
    873.8 KB · Views: 410
Settings > Notifications > Manage Notifications > choose an App > Disable Floating Notification
Thanks for the help.

I modified the language in english (i have italian) and i can see the correct option. It's a wrong italian translation the problem

I have a problem, the android system is constantly connect to internet and download in background causing system heat
Its been hours downloading in background without knowing what.
I dont know what apps is it..
My temporary solution is disable background data and device cools down..

ef63a841a352a4467b623be384a3ba45.jpg

Any solutions?

Sent from my MI 4LTE using Tapatalk

Hi everyone,

I am a new owner of Mi4LTE (I come from Mi3W), I noticed that the camera has problems taking pictures in macro mode.
The Mi4 is unable to focus from close distances, however the Mi3 did.
I tried to put in manual mode with the option set to focus 1 (shows the message macro) but the subject should be at least 8-10 cm.
it's a shame because I'm a lover of macro photography

I do not know if it's a software issue
I will confirm this (problem) on my MI 4W as well... is there a solution?

Hi,

gtbluesky released latest version of MIUI for Oppo Find 7a .. The only problem I face is chinese .. Can you make a english version with gapps installed for us ? I would really appreciate it.. as Theme store and other chinese apps are really irritating :(

Hello
The screenshots name have changed, before it was only the date and time, and now there is the name of the application before the date so we can't sort them by date any more :(
That's not convenient

Hi friends just a question , what is the key unlocks (sblocca) at management sim ? Thank you. I attach screenshots
Sorry for my bad english but i'm italianScreenshot_com.android.phone_2015-09-23-19-07-04.png

I'm using Redmi 1S, and this applies to no matter what developper version (I've 5.9.17 now).

After changing MIUI V5 to MIUI V6, an error appeared when making calls in the car using bluetooth.
When on MIUI V5 the name of the telephony provider (i.e.: Movistar) appeared on the screen, on MIUI V6 only the numeric code instead of the name appeared (i.e.: 21407).
After that, with MIUI V7, none of the two appears. In this case is (none). See image.
Could this anytime be solved?
9420-de5a506a978de983eec0b46e99af6772.jpg
The same with my car here.

Has this been reported? -
FC occuring in browser when clicking on some links (notably Wikipedia - don't know why).
MI 3W - English.
If I long click and open in another tab, it doesn't force close.

Also - looking forward to the bug which causes 3rd party widgets to crash during the backup to be fixed.

Also - looking forward to the system again being saved (not just the apps) during the backup.

there is weird issue with my mi4 with this rom, sometimes when i receive calls from my contact from the list i cant see their names but numbers .Any fix?

there is weird issue with my mi4 with this rom, sometimes when i receive calls from my contact from the list i cant see their names but numbers .Any fix?
I haven't noticed this particular thing happening on my Mi 3W. But a similar thing happens with the listing of the messages on my Mi 3W - the numbers are listed initially, but if I wait, or when I scroll down and back again, the numbers are then correctly evaluated to read the names, with the corresponding pictures. I think that this has already been reported here.

Last edited:
Strange...I have same ROM, same device, and it works for me. I think some third party app installed on my device fixed this issue...
No strange for me craw2 you are a lucky guy after our exchanged post I tried plenty of things also by uninstalling others apk. NO SOLUTION
also I never see any comments from #ingbrzy on this matter.
I never found how to make spooler running ( it was perfectly running with miui5.)
Bienvenu au club adrenochrome
print spooler crash here too, as soon as i click on the "save pdf" icon from the preview page in google chrome
-Mi2S in french language-

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Itachi-senseï
Status
Not open for further replies.