MULTI 5.9.24/26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I have xiaomi redmi notes 2 with hermes 5.9.24, I did a clean install with all wipe.

BUG:
When you receive a missed call from a number in your address book, and then you recall that number from the last call, the call is displayed as unknown in the register and during the call......This happens sometimes.

Please fix it. Thanks

Can I uninstall Google keyboard? It spends too much data, 300 Mb in one day. Any trick to lock the data app? I have a Redmi 2

Enviado desde mi GT-P5110 mediante Tapatalk

Any stable update please for the mi3?????????

Στάλθηκε από το MI 3W μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Can I uninstall Google keyboard? It spends too much data, 300 Mb in one day. Any trick to lock the data app? I have a Redmi 2

It's quite strange to see Google Keyboard consume that lot of data !! Anyway, I guess you can uninstall the app using ES Explorer or Root Explorer (you'll have to grant these apps root privileges)

It's quite strange to see Google Keyboard consume that lot of data !! Anyway, I guess you can uninstall the app using ES Explorer or Root Explorer (you'll have to grant these apps root privileges)
Thanks, if I uninstall it, will I have any stability problem?

It's a known big bug but developers still don't respond. If disable background data and sending anonymous data for Google's Keyboard still use data. In settings I've disabled sending anonymous data for MIUI too and maybe due that

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk

Flashed ontop of previous week build... seems like

> vibration seems stronger ..too much?
> xposed framework doesn't work.. got memory leak error something, reverted to previous week then can use.

Google keyboard utilizes net in a number of ways. Do you have google keyboard sync enabled? Do you have statistics submission enabled?

Any stable update please for the mi3?????????

I presume you've seen https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=36337

It's very early to have stable v7 updates...

Reactions: dimifrag
[quote uid=124089 name="txeli32" post=258016]Hi, mi4c prime mi4c and use the same Rom? Thanks<br /><br />Enviado desde mi MI NOTE LTE mediante Tapatalk[/quote]???????Thx......Enviado desde mi MI NOTE LTE mediante Tapatalk

thanks............

Hello, I think I found a bug (really proud of it!)

In the Mi4i with this last ROM (spanish lang), if I take a selfie while cam is recognizing me as a man and it's calculating my age, the selfie doesn't rotate in the gallery, so I appear as a left handed man, and I'm not.

But if I hide muy face and the mobile doesn't see a person, it works perfectly!

You can check this taking the same photo twice, one showing your face greeting with the hand, and another one covering the face with the hand. I did it several times and always the same conclusion: It doesn't work if cam is recognizing me.

Status
Not open for further replies.