MULTI 5.9.24/26

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use Hangout, which is the sms app selected but sometimes, the defaultdefault sms app is used instead. Is there anythingto to totally inactivate the included app and always use Hangout? Thanks!

Google keyboard utilizes net in a number of ways. Do you have google keyboard sync enabled? Do you have statistics submission enabled?

I presume you've seen https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=36337

It's very early to have stable v7 updates...
Is'n google keyboard. I've disabled both of them, uninstalled and still. Is another system app. See my capture before

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk

Google keyboard utilizes net in a number of ways. Do you have google keyboard sync enabled? Do you have statistics submission enabled?

I presume you've seen https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=36337

It's very early to have stable v7 updates...
OK it's very early to have v7 stable ...... But its to late to have Android 5.1 ???
You know if the MI3 go to Android 5.
I am a sound engineer and need to make a professional recording with my phone...need support to USB audio!

Στάλθηκε από το MI 3W μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Hi can i flash this on my mi4i runnig miui7 global dev rom v5.9.16 usig stock recovery?

OK it's very early to have v7 stable ...... But its to late to have Android 5.1 ???
You know if the MI3 go to Android 5.
Mi3/Mi4 are rather old architectures. Personally, I don't think they'll get any Lollipop updates.

I am a sound engineer and need to make a professional recording with my phone...need support to USB audio!

Out of curiosity, what has USB audio got to do with your need for 5.x?

Why do you need shortcuts for apps? All installed apps appear directly on home screen.
Sorry I don't mean shortcuts for apps. I mean shortcuts from apps.

In other launchers you can do this. There are some apps that allow to put some shortcuts. For example, autovoice has a shortcut for listening voice. Many other apps have this too

Hi can i flash this on my mi4i runnig miui7 global dev rom v5.9.16 usig stock recovery?

AFAIK, no. Read first post carefully.

In other launchers you can do this. There are some apps that allow to put some shortcuts. For example, autovoice has a shortcut for listening voice. Many other apps have this too
I presume you have tried to add widgets to the screens, by pinching the screen with two fingers or by pressing the menu button (the leftmost one)?

use QuickShortcutMaker from playstore

Reactions: redmi77
Mi3/Mi4 are rather old architectures. Personally, I don't think they'll get any Lollipop updates.
Oh, come on! How is S800/801 an old architecture? Not the most current, for sure, but definitely not old. A lot of devices used S800, and most of them got lollipop by now (SGS4 for example), so there is nothing wrong with the architecture. Even Mi2, using the S4 pro got lollipop, for almost a year now (that is old architecture). The real question is if there would be any real benefit, since the UI itself is replaced by MIUI. Or maybe they'll skip lollipop and jump right to marshmallow

Oh, come on! How is S800/801 an old architecture? Not the most current, for sure, but definitely not old. A lot of devices used S800, and most of them got lollipop by now (SGS4 for example), so there is nothing wrong with the architecture. Even Mi2, using the S4 pro got lollipop, for almost a year now (that is old architecture). The real question is if there would be any real benefit, since the UI itself is replaced by MIUI. Or maybe they'll skip lollipop and jump right to marshmallow

xiaomi has a philosophy a bit 'strange.
xiaomi mi2s received lollipop, probably "maybe" it will also receive MI3 and MI4 special version.
I personally am not fond of lollipop or another.
miui is highly personalized.
kitkat is currently the best Android system.

if you can not resist and you have other philosophies, you root, you install a cyanogen mod.

Okay thanks. But will rooting method and twrp installation work for me on my current rom version?

xiaomi has a philosophy a bit 'strange.
xiaomi mi2s received lollipop, probably "maybe" it will also receive MI3 and MI4 special version.
I personally am not fond of lollipop or another.
miui is highly personalized.
kitkat is currently the best Android system.

if you can not resist and you have other philosophies, you root, you install a cyanogen mod.

Xioami mi2 was a test...

Reactions: Loko75
for some reason, it does not connect to themes or tones or other customisation. store is in English as opposed to Chinese in the official ROMs, but I get a "can't load" error even though I have working connection

ps: that's on redmi note 2

Status
Not open for further replies.