MULTI 6.1.14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, read on page 8 of this discussion
I have read that. Both Mi4C and Mi Note Pro now would have locked bootloader. But due to a lot of bricked Leos and removed original 6.1.14 ROM from miui.com downloads I understand there is serious bug that even xiaomi.eu can't fix.

But there are people who unlike us can not play, have to work! true ingbrzy and grw2? ... we have fun thanks to you who give us this chance
Actually Stefano, I think that trying to help others, replying or posting some bugs here, and play a little at the same time, it is also very important. Because, you know, the bootloader locked, phones bricked, and the changing in the Miui/Xiaomi philosophy, things might get a little bit heavy around here, very easy...! So if someone remains positive and say "we will solve everything" thats also important. Belive me, I know what I'm talking about...!

Have you got a redmi 2 2gb? 2014813 or 2014811? You have to see, under the battery compartment of the phone, this code. After you can download your rom . Caution or 2014811 or 2014813
Hi, I have the 2014811 Redmi 2. I am lost knowing which is the right ROM to download.

China developer has only english and chinese

Inviato dal mio xiaomi redmi 2 2gb 2014813 utilizzando Tapatalk

In Official Developer Rom is spanish language included or just english and chinese?
Hola manuel. Esta es una modificacion de la oficial, con multilenguaje y lo sericios de google incluidos.
Estos son los idiomas que trae. Entre ellos español.. Y muy bien traduciodos sea dicho. Eso si, si vas a intalar de primeras, al iniciciar el movil en la configuracion inicial marca ingles, para evitar errores, a mi me salia FC s al meter la cuenta de mi., luego ya puedes cambiar idiomas en ajustes.

Language included in our MIUIv7:

Reactions: apate
Hola manuel. Esta es una modificacion de la oficial, con multilenguaje y lo sericios de google incluidos.
Estos son los idiomas que trae. Entre ellos español.. Y muy bien traduciodos sea dicho. Eso si, si vas a intalar de primeras, al iniciciar el movil en la configuracion inicial marca ingles, para evitar errores, a mi me salia FC s al meter la cuenta de mi., luego ya puedes cambiar idiomas en ajustes.

Language included in our MIUIv7:
Exacto. Además el ingles incluido en esta ROM de xiaomi.eu es mucho mejor que el oficial.

Reactions: Stefano131270
What does MIUI optimalization phrase stands for ?
2633b57875c92fc8025f624e1cadf5ec.jpg

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

Hi, I have the 2014811 Redmi 2. I am lost knowing which is the right ROM to download.
You choose the rom that has that name (2014811).

The other one is for the 2Gb/16Gb version (2014813).

Sent from my Redmi 2 (2014813) using Tapatalk

What is the average time you can do with 1 charge? With the CM12.1 rom I can do about 4-4.5 hours screen time. I do use it mainly for browsing + whatsapp. Can do in total around 24 hours with a charge.

Can someone share their experience with this rom regarding battery live?

Thanks!
I can go 24h+ but usually i dont go pass 2:30 screen time Wi-Fi Bluetooth some Browsing, kodi, Spotify mail usage

Enviado do meu Redmi Note 2 através de Tapatalk

Keep on rocking!!!

I just sold all Samsung and HTC devices, main and backups. Using two mi4c, of course with xiaomi.eu ROM.
Thank You!!!

Poslano sa mog Mi-4c koristeći Tapatalk

RN2 user, confirmed the " new folder" bug. Hope It'll be solved with the next update. Good work :)

hi.Mi4c Bootloader locked my devices.Unfortunetly tprw not installation.

Is there a solution.They will unlock to bootloader locked but 21 days time very long.

Hi there
Just buyed an used Mi4 LTE
i have found it with xiaomi.eu Developer Rom installed and thats the one i wanted
Now.. it say version 5.12.11 and i have already try to update with updater and downloading update
and it still say the same number
am i doing something wrong? in the link to download this version there isn't a Cancro file so I have the newer one right?

Thanks in advance for your work!!

Oh one last thing : How can i enable printing services? i downloaded hp print service plugin but it is disabled and there's no button to activate it... can i do it via adb?

Status
Not open for further replies.