HM2014811 = Redmi 2 WCDMA
HM2014813 = Redmi 2 TD/(2GB)
lcsh92_wet_jb9 = Redmi Note 3g MTK WCDMA
armani = Redmi 1S WCDMA

Could be useful

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 Prime - MIUI V7 Hermes 6.1.14 EU

Why does my mi 4 not show google street icon? Update to android M beta show

Sent from my MI 4LTE using Tapatalk

The problem continue...... It is crazy!!!

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk
I have also same problem ... with new rom the baseband is changed, in the car I have continue problem also with other headphone... for now I went back to 7.0.6 stable full wipe and the problem is gone...
Redmi note 2

I have problem with my Touchscreen... He goes crazy in the top or lock sometimes. I cant use it and I need to lock the mi4c and unlock to solve it.

Thanks

I have problem with my Touchscreen... He goes crazy in the top or lock sometimes. I cant use it and I need to lock the mi4c and unlock to solve it.

Thanks
I've had something like that happen on my Mi4. It happened on KitKat and on the Android M global ROM. It rarely happens and like you said, locking and unlocking the phone is a quick fix.

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

Reactions: Bryan Maldonado
Could you explain better. I don't seem to have any issue. Mi4c 6.1.14

You can see my video of testing it, see when I use the top of touchscreen.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hi all! Finally I'm registered in this fantastic forum! A few month ago it was impossible..
On my mi2s I have random soft reboot once or twice a day while I use it (I think because it reboots on mi and android logo and it takes less time to boot).. don't know why.. I never had this problem with previous versions.. updated via updater app.

Reactions: MatrixLinux
Hi all! Finally I'm registered in this fantastic forum! A few month ago it was impossible..
On my mi2s I have random soft reboot once or twice a day while I use it (I think because it reboots on mi and android logo and it takes less time to boot).. don't know why.. I never had this problem with previous versions.. updated via updater app.
Do you have to enter your sim pin code after reboot again or not?
Since which MIUI version update do you have reboots?
This could be related to a new modem, maybe not working correctly with your mobile provider.

Sent using Tapatalk

Do you have to enter your sim pin code after reboot again or not?
Since which MIUI version update do you have reboots?
This could be related to a new modem, maybe not working correctly with your mobile provider.

Sent using Tapatalk
Thank you for the reply.. yes I have to enter my sim pin code! I have this problem since this version 6.1.14.. And an other weird thing is that sometimes when I exit from some app, the launcher says "just a sec" like when I cleared its cache.. I have already tried to clear cache from recovery, but no changes

I always thought that stable roms were more "stable" than development ... but that is not always so ... Now I understand why the .eu team works this way. 6.1.14 is very nice! Better batt and stable than 7.1.4.0. "stable". Thank you!

Mi4c Spanish. 6.1.14 from .eu team

Reactions: volm92
I am having the same problem for the last month and a half. When the phone goes to deep sleep, wifi turns off. Yes, everything is set as mentioned in all the previous posts. Redmi Note 2.

Thank you for the reply.. yes I have to enter my sim pin code! I have this problem since this version 6.1.14.. And an other weird thing is that sometimes when I exit from some app, the launcher says "just a sec" like when I cleared its cache.. I have already tried to clear cache from recovery, but no changes
Hi DUDE.... you put your sim in another Phone ... then clear pin code.... so you mustn't enter sim code. Then you put on your XIAOMI device and I think you solve a problem

I am having the same problem for the last month and a half. When the phone goes to deep sleep, wifi turns off. Yes, everything is set as mentioned in all the previous posts. Redmi Note 2.
I think its a Android 5 problem...
I suffer from that on my Nexus5 LL...

Enviado do meu MI 4LTE através de Tapatalk

Ciao matrixlinux..
I don't understand very well.. I mean I would like to keep my sim pin code but if in this way I solve random reboots, I try it.. thank you very much
levi la sim la metti su altro telefono resetti ilpin e lo rimetti sul tuo Smartphone così non ti dovrebbe dare noia con inserimento Pin-

Sorry SO I can explain quickly.

Hello good afternoon,
I'm a owner of a Mi2s (Aries) currently running your international version ( 5.11.12|Beta ). On the next week was release the warning should down here:
''5.11.19/20
Xiaomi Mi2/S users WARNING:
This week update will merge both system partitions to one for allow future updates due to low system partition size..
more info here http://en.miui.com/thread-185682-1-1.html''

My question is how should i do it ?

• - From my currently running version (5.11.12) , can i update directly to this version without any wipe ?
  • (or i have to...)
  • - First update to 5.11.19/20 version, to merge partition and so on.... and then i update directly to this update ? (if yes! Will it erase my data?)

Status
Not open for further replies.