Status
Not open for further replies.
And monday?! LOL

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-01-15-21-56-06_com.miui.weather2.png
    Screenshot_2016-01-15-21-56-06_com.miui.weather2.png
    107.1 KB · Views: 601
Reactions: lfelix
Yes, that weather app sometimes looses the days. Makes me laugh every time. Thanks guys for eu rom, happy to use it on Hermes.
Another observation, what's the fuzz about that bootloader locking?
Used to have iPhone, locked, no other software aloud. Have blackberry z30, same story, everything is locked, no chances even to freeze or remove stock apps.
Not big deal that bootloader , especially, when proper tool is provided to unlock it. And that 30 days limit, seems legit to me.
Regards.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: thaimax
Hi, I'm new. I'm looking for a ROM which stops Miu updating my phone with Chinese apps. English user and would rather just use native Android and Google. Could anyone advise if there is a ROM I could use? Bit lost with all this Hermes, Armani etc. I have a Xiaomi Redmi 2 phone. Thanks

Thanks for new updates.. Big thanks to xiaomi.eu ,and fu.k Xiaomi Chinese :p This is best miui outside :) <3 Still waiting something for Cancro ( MI3) :)

Thanks for new updates.. Big thanks to xiaomi.eu ,and fu.k Xiaomi Chinese This is best miui outside :) <3 Still waiting something for Cancro ( MI3) :)
Strange thoughts ;)
Fcuk Chinese, but waiting something for mi3. Guess, from where these devs gets those roms to edit? Picks at the street?
Better stay still and behave.

Strange thoughts ;)
Fcuk Chinese, but waiting something for mi3. Guess, from where these devs gets those roms to edit? Picks at the street?
Better stay still and behave.

Guess the next device these devs will develope I will there whit theme

Hi, I'm new. I'm looking for a ROM which stops Miu updating my phone with Chinese apps. English user and would rather just use native Android and Google. Could anyone advise if there is a ROM I could use? Bit lost with all this Hermes, Armani etc. I have a Xiaomi Redmi 2 phone. Thanks
Although the ROM in this forum is MiUI, it has all the Chinese bloatware removed alongside with all unnecessary Xiaomi apps. And for the Hermes, Armani, etc. thing, it is the given codename for a specific device. For example I have a Mi4c which is codenamed Libra.

CHANGELOG

[Lockscreen, Status Bar, Notification Bar]
Fix - Power button menu could not be read out or operated on in Accessibility mode (01-12)
New - Added option to turn off Charging LED light...

[Home screen]
Fix - It asked to change folder name when first open the folder in Mi Space mode after rebooting (01-12)

[Data Usage]
Optimization - Data connection will be disabled if extra data plan is also used up after the original data plan reached its limit (01-11)

Notes:
1. MIUI 7 China developer ROM based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow for Mi 3 W/C, Mi 4 3G/4G and Mi Note has been released to beta testers and will be released for public in the near future after it's stable enough with the help of beta testers. Please stay tuned.
2. After upgrading to MIUI China Developer ROM 6.1.14, Root permission enabling method will be changed for Mi 4c and Mi Note Pro. Click here for details
3. After upgrading to MIUI China Developer ROM 6.1.14, Bootloader will be locked for Mi 4c and Mi Note Pro, just like Redmi Note 3.

Official notes about Bootloader
About Locking Bootloader for Mi Devices: Announcement & Explanation
Mi Devices Bootloader Unlocking Tutorial & Unlocking Tool Download

Our Xiaomi.eu roms will not lock your Bootloader
Hi, by "Our Xiaomi.eu roms will not lock your Bootloader" you mean that we don't have to worry about all the bootloader unlocking process, and we may keep on updating Xiaomi.eu ROMs without problems...? Those procedures only aply to China Developer, is that it...? Thanks in advance...!
Best regards!

Reactions: jpenzo
Status
Not open for further replies.