MULTI 6.1.14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have twrp and i had the old 6.1.14 on my phone so i revert to that one, 6.1.14 no WIFI, now i'm waiting for wifi bug to be fixed. I wonder why they put the "so called bug fixed rom" to be downloaded without even testing it?!

SUPER !
Good job, yes wait Ingbrzy he knows the situation with the MiNote PRO Rom
we will come back to us soon

Reactions: Stefano131270
Hi, if we revert to old 6.1.14 we have no wifi, if we revert to 6.1.7 we have com.android.process error.

yes better to stay in the same ROM version
because downgrade operations gives you the Android.process error and cant use your phone in that conditions

How i fix this?

38b9558d99598baf373f7af25d390860.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk
Sure Dudeas soon as possible.... I'm must test perfomance and battery drain

Check also this bug.. Do you have same problem? :)

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 Prime - MIUI V7 Hermes 6.1.11 EU

to repair your phone try this solution :

enter on fastboot mode (volume down + power)

than boot with a twrp_leo.img (for mi note pro)
Code:
sudo fastboot boot twrp_leo.img

after you can use adb to upload a good rom to your phone :
Code:
adb push your_rom.zip /sdcard

than use twrp install to install your_rom.zip

let team xiaomi .eu work. They are the best in their work and will soon take out insurance for the note pro rom. A wait patiently and encourage team !!!

Hi everyone and thanks to the team for fantastic work! I've unlocked my RN3 and clean flashed 6.1.7 with twrp (wipe cache+dalvik+system+data) after this i've flashed supersu for root.
Can i flash the updates from updater without losing root permission? Or need twrp for both?

Thanks in advance!

Hi everyone and thanks to the team for fantastic work! I've unlocked my RN3 and clean flashed 6.1.7 with twrp (wipe cache+dalvik+system+data) after this i've flashed supersu for root.
Can i flash the updates from updater without losing root permission? Or need twrp for both?

Thanks in advance!
how many days did you wait for the unlocking code from >xiaomi china ??
i am with 1 week waiting and no sms no code

Mi NOTE PRO Rom aka LEO
in case of NO BOOT after rom update : Stuck with MI.COM Logo

REMINDER :
Attention keep a good rom in the root : update.zip
and update your phone using the update app and choose the new rom
BECAUSE , if like me you overwrite the old rom update (which was working) file in the root by the new rom
in case if the ROM is wrong ,
we will get this current status , ROM has been flashed but no boot !!!!

this situation is quite RARE, because when the ROM is dammaged NO FLASH POSSIBLE so all is OK, but when ROM is flashable but faulty we get this Mi.COM logo stucking status

3 cases:

1st case ; if you have TWRP on your phone
or donwload it
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23991606952614789

very simple reboot on TWRP to copy the rom with the WIFI bug the previous one
depending of the TWRP version you should be able to have an acces from PC or using the OTG solution with USB KEY
you need to delete the wrong rom and to copy a good one to have your system back
using the rom of last week will be OK to get the Miui system back BUT we will have the android.process error

2nd case ; as me, no TWRP just MiRecovery
i need to check if we can push the ROM over ADB, without erasing all my DATA
i don't want to use MiFlash it will erase all the data of the phone
>> Updated: best solution is using TWRP see case 1 or MiFlash with a new setting

3rd case
using miflash soft
use a fastboot rom before 6.1.14 because this rom LOCK the bootloader from now on
example 6.1.7 or older

in my flash ; do it as usual BUT select
/flash_all_except_data_storage => this will keep your DATA and settings
and boot to this system and flash immediately the 6.1.7
and wait new rom

Last edited:
Reactions: junkname
I'm stuck in bootloop on my mipad2 after incorrectly select twrp instead of normal once installed SuperSU. I also forgot to unlock OEM in development tools..Will I unbrick my mipad 2 if I install an unlocked ROM?? Please help!!
Fastboot oem unlock didnt work..

Thanks in advance!

normally if the ROOT is on the ROM, by just updating the ROM , you should not lose the ROOT
this is the situation with the xiaomi.eu ROMS
but the REDMI NOTE 3 is quite different with their new security policies (XIAOMI)
try to update as usual the last rom and check if the root is kept

Reactions: d33ptyp3
Status
Not open for further replies.