MULTI 6.1.21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the link..I have a question regarding the build of MI4..I was using chinese beta 6.1.21 till this morning and that had a search bar in setting and notification tray...But after switching back to EU build..There is no search bar..Are you using the chinese one or the global one..And if chinese one why the search bar is not showing in your build..And BTW thumbs up for the MM Build...

Last edited by a moderator:
Found a bug at 6.0.1 at Mi3. The weather updates only if language is in english. If it is in greek, as mine, doesn't update where I'm. Other than that I didn't find any bug.

MI3 users, are u noticed any heat during multitasking or using phone ? mine cpu temp is around 60°

Last edited:
Thanks for the link..I have a question regarding the build of MI4..I was using chinese beta 6.1.21 till this morning and that had a search bar in setting and notification tray...But after switching back to EU build..There is no search bar..Are you using the chinese one or the global one..And if chinese one why the search bar is not showing in your build..And BTW thumbs up for the MM Build...
You used ALPHA, not BETA...

Reactions: Shiv
Why do you need to flash 5.12.17 twice???
The OP doesn't say anything about flashing twice. Is it imperative to do it?

Thank you!!!!!!

Hello good afternoon,
I'm a owner of a Mi2s (Aries) currently running your international version ( 5.11.12|Beta ). In the week after this update was release the warning should down here:
``5.11.19/20
Xiaomi Mi2/S users WARNING:
This week update will merge both system partitions to one for allow future updates due to low system partition size..
more info here http://en.miui.com/thread-185682-1-1.html ´´

My question is how should i do it ?

• From my currently running version (5.11.12) , can i update directly to this actual version without any wipe ?
      • (or i have to...)
    • First update to 5.11.19/20 version, to merge partition and so on.... and then i update directly to this update ? (if yes! Will it erase my data?)
Thank you in advance

You have already asked it in 6.1.14 topic and it has been already answered by me but you skipped the answer

Reactions: R57
Every restart, performs a wipe cache and dalvik?
I restart 4 times and it shows the white line of update every time!!

Reactions: nicoff
Redmi 2 (14811) install 6.1.21 everything seems to be fine. my phone still can not connect to mipcsuite (started since i upgrade to 6.1.7 ) thank u very much for your hard works

Thank you!!!!!!
when u flash second time, then u merged ur partition.. Before a lot people brick they phone if they don't flashed twice

Good morning everybody,
I have a MI3W. I installed the Cancro 5.12.17_v7_4,4 like your instructions with my recovery.
After that I try to install the Cancro 6.1.21_V7_6.0 but every time I select "Install update.zip to System" go back to "Reboot".
I try also to reinstall the Cancro 5.12.11_V7_4.4 but the result is the same.
What can I do to adjust this situation?
Thanks everybody

I am using Redmi Note 2 (6.1.14 version)
Do I up 5.12.17 version before up 6.1.21?
What do you mean?

5.12.17 is older than 6.1.14!

You can read the numbers like this:

5.12.17: 5 means 201(5) the year!

12 means December (the month)

17 menas the day!

Why you should go back to 5.12.17?

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 Prime - MIUI V7 Hermes 6.1.14 EU

Reactions: spielerman

Thank you!!!!!!

Yes i have done twice and it works

First time installs as any other update

Second time installs with mi recovery %

Good morning everybody,
I have a MI3W. I installed the Cancro 5.12.17_v7_4,4 like your instructions with my recovery.
After that I try to install the Cancro 6.1.21_V7_6.0 but every time I select "Install update.zip to System" go back to "Reboot".
I try also to reinstall the Cancro 5.12.11_V7_4.4 but the result is the same.
What can I do to adjust this situation?
Thanks everybody
if u are on 5.12.17_v7_4,4, boot it ,go to updater app, install again same 5.12.17_v7_4,4,after that boot it ,go to updater app and flash 6.1.21_V7_6.0 :)

Thanks team!
Downloading Hermes! I'll give feedback next hours!
See you!

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 Prime - MIUI V7 Hermes 6.1.14 EU

Status
Not open for further replies.