MULTI 6.1.21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once in 5.12.17 with extended partition is possible to flash the weekly that appears at the OP directly from Updater?

And is possible to install TWRP from MM to get root or should be first meanwhile in 5.12.17?

@ingbrzy thanks for Mi4 marshmallow. However after update my phone has died and will not switch on. Any suggestions? I followed install instructions.

In Redmi Note 2 Prime very less empty RAM than previous Rom!

The folder bug now there isn't anymore!

I'll check battery and others function.. See you later!

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 Prime - MIUI V7 Hermes 6.1.21 EU

Can i change some icons replacing them with a program like ES file explorer or the procedure is more complicated?

hi all. i lost root with the update last week. i tried to do what was required to get permission to get root back, but as far as i am aware, i still haven't heard. has anyone received the ok message and code or whatever so they can get root back on their Mi4c?
moving on a bit, i also assume this weeks update keeps root off? is there a way to get the phone re-rooted but stop it taking updates automatically that will again remove root? does downloading the update file on the PC, transferring it into the phone 'downloaded rom' folder and updating this way, keep root? what about using TWRP to update? does that make any difference?

exactly what will be sent to those who requested permission to get root back? is it a code number? will it be in English?

sorry for so many questions guys. hope someone can have the patience to answer them.

In Redmi Note 2 Prime very less empty RAM than previous Rom!

The folder bug now there isn't anymore!

I'll check battery and others function.. See you later!

Can you read the version of baseband? P51?

Can you read the version of baseband? P51?
86172ba0daffcdab4471da7ee1a9e813.jpg

What does it mean?

On mi Mi4C I can not enter TWRP. See the ss. Does tis meen it is locked?
uploadfromtaptalk1453471074501.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1453471097352.jpg

I did not update the last rom.
Why did this happen and what can I do about it?
On mi Mi2 I can not open fastboot too..

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Mi-4c met Tapatalk

if u are on 5.12.17_v7_4,4, boot it ,go to updater app, install again same 5.12.17_v7_4,4,after that boot it ,go to updater app and flash 6.1.21_V7_6.0 :)
Thanks a lot but doesn't work ... I try three times, but nothing... when I put the update.zip with 6.1.21 and push to "Install update.zip to System" come back to "Reboot"

Synchronization Backup Google Photos, for those who use it now and absolutely perfect. Before on my Redmi Notes 2 gave some small problems

Reactions: spielerman
i have redmi 2 2014813 stable rom (7.0.12.0 ). Why it doesnt show stable rom version 7.1.2.0 when i press check for updates?

Status
Not open for further replies.