MULTI 6.1.28/29/2.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Iaanuk - are you using the wifi connexion at all? I've got terrible problems with the Mi Note LTE on this ROM. Every time I want to connect to a wifi network I have to reboot the phone first, otherwise it won't connect.
I have strictly no wifi issues. I don't know what I did different but this ROM, apart a few cosmetics bugs, is really great!

07f3df0ff29ac50d74f2bb64317be165.jpg

fafe76771cdbffec62babd6ca001b928.jpg

fd95cb19482e7a3cd3ada6a112b6aa32.jpg

Sent from my MI NOTE LTE using Tapatalk

I have strictly no wifi issues.

Glad to hear it! I'm hoping I can have the same experience... I like the feel of this ROM - battery life is good, it's really snappy - but the wifi problem is killing it for me. There are minor issues like the distorted sound on headphones, but all in all it's good. I might try a dirty flash to see if I can replicate your zero wifi issues...

What is the difference between 28 and 29, please answer

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

I have strictly no wifi issues. I don't know what I did different but this ROM, apart a few cosmetics bugs, is really great!

07f3df0ff29ac50d74f2bb64317be165.jpg

fafe76771cdbffec62babd6ca001b928.jpg

fd95cb19482e7a3cd3ada6a112b6aa32.jpg

Sent from my MI NOTE LTE using Tapatalk
Please check your screen time.
Also my battery stats are totally nonsense!
Battery drain with screen off, screen on without activity... I'm on android since 2011 and this is the most nonsense battery usage I've ever seen!
Screenshot_2016-02-02-00-03-40_com.miui.securitycenter.png

Reactions: Marko94
Hope fix for next Mi4 version: Vietnamese lost (must install locate change in google play). Thanks

Gửi từ MI 4LTE của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk
Can you tell me more exactly how to choose vnmese after wipe data? I facing language lost too

BT disconnects randomly from my car. The Wi-Fi doesn't do auto connect in saved networks. Any idea?

My device: Leo // MI Note Pro
Currently I am on China Developer ROM - boot loader is locked, but not bricked (I didn't have any custom stuff flashed).

Now, can I flash the multi-language ROM?
Will that make my device a brick?
Once installed, will the boatloader be locked unlocked?

and battery? 1,5h display and 50% remaining is ridiculous, maybe only my problem. I will go back to previous rom.
I havent had time to test my battery, but I only faced the password setting force closed so far.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Sure, great, would be even better off the LED when charging the phone is offo_O

I mean if you disable Settings>Additional settings>Notification light>Battery light option, in this case the notification by the LED will work from any application (Missed call, SMS, Tapatalk, g-mail, Viber...etc.) even if the phone is connected to the charger.

I mean if you disable Settings>Additional settings>Notification light>Battery light option, in this case the notification by the LED will work from any application (Missed call, SMS, Tapatalk, g-mail, Viber...etc.) even if the phone is connected to the charger.
Yes, sorry for my English! I tried this and it works very well. It would be nice if the phone is off and charging, turn off the LED

Reactions: graw2
graw2 can also implement this in the ROM? Smartphone off while charging, LED off :D

Hello everyone,

I bought a Redmi Note 3 from a romanian retailer (I live in Romania) with the bootloader locked and the rom is a reseller customised one: MIUI 7.0.99.77 (FNYUN) stable, based on android 5.0.2 (LRX22G), with bloatware and a few bugs. I intend to flash a stable version, from the initial post i think hennessey is what i need, but i have two questions:

1. Can i flash this rom over the installed one on my RN3 after copy-paste the .zip in the phone's root folder then using updater -> choose update package, etc. even if the bootloader is unlocked? I don't want to brick my phone.
2. After flashing the new rom is there any way to downgrade to the current version of miui that's on my RN3 right now, in order to avoid any future warranty possible problems?

I have some experience on flashing custom roms (i'm not a total noob) as i also own an old samsung s2 skyrocket that i flashed dozens of roms on using TWRP.

Thank you.

BT disconnects randomly from my car. The Wi-Fi doesn't do auto connect in saved networks. Any idea?

Same problem... start at the first version of MIUI 7.1 and not fix yet, have you another device connect? like miband or other?

What is the difference between 28 and 29, please answer

Nothing, every time some rom come later than another rom!

You have redmi note 2, so for you the right rom is Hermes, relased on 29th of January!!

6.1.29 means 201(6).0(1).29 :)

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 Prime - MIUI V7 Hermes 6.1.29 EU

Reactions: Stefano131270
I have in my HERMES miui 6.1.21 the newest here says 6.1.29. But my OTA says there´s no uptdates. should i wait or download the ZIP?
OTA comes later than relase! So, you can wait, otherwise simply do it manually! It's so simple! :)

Reactions: eliter3000
I made clean install and i think everithing work correctly.
Ohoo I'm so happy for you! :)

So, If someone has Redmi Note 2 reporting wifi bug on 6.1.29, doing a clean reinstall should resolve the problem!

:)

How ever sorry for my "maccaronico" english!

Shish

Hi!
My Mi4 is too buggy with new rom. I lost french translation after factory reset and mobile network works too bad.
Someone have these same issues?

I think I downgrade to 5.12.17 based on 4.4. Is it possible?
And I will wait few times for upgrade to Marshmallow...

Thanks in advance for your answer and your job.

Reactions: Stefano131270
Status
Not open for further replies.