MULTI 6.1.28/29/2.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
In both case only black screen

1-Switching off due to empty battery.

2- turn off manually.

Animation only appear when reboot.

Yeah, same here. As I remember we have this condition since the two system partition has been merged

weekly update did not come to me, I am the 6.1.21 xiaomi redmi note 2 prime

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 2 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Hello everyone.I m new here and i want to ask you if you know.I always update my RN2 WITH OTA from updater.ROM says "miui_hermes_mam_global_6.1.21_.............zip.midownload.This is the same with xiaomi eu?thanks in advance!

DUDE sorry, my English id bad. Better to use Google translator for me. I do not know why but I thought 4.30 hours with 17% of consumption! ... A medal for me! with donkey head
No worries mate, and your english is good enough for me ;)

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 292
ff2254bd374452b35808a90a1579e760.jpg

I'm using ios theme from theme store.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk
LOL your phone works like an iPhone!

Leaning screenshot? Ahaha

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 Prime - MIUI V7 Hermes 6.1.29 EU

Yeah, we are having 3 weeks without wifi on Leo. No chance at all to connect to a wifi network. Anything related to wifi on Leo doesn't work and even the Mac Address shows "not available"
I think 3 weeks (maybe more) with this bug on Leo is so bad... I hope it gets fixed soon.

Reactions: Octaviastikos
Hi !
I'hav installed this rom cancro on my phone but i'can't choose the french language.
Do you thinks i forget something ?

Reactions: Emic37
DOWNLOAD STABLE (W/O ROOT, NO WEEKLY UPDATES)
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=36337
CHANGELOG FOR STABLES

Hello ingbrzy,

I saw you released Global Stable for Mi Note Pro.
Since there is no Global Stable for International users by MIUI Official, I want to ask you which version is that. Is is the China Global Stable modified by you with both GAPPS and Multilanguage included?
Is it safe to install with TWRP (I still have unlocked bootloader)?

Thank you!

et9q9t.jpg

How can I fix this error? My device is Mi4c with this latest dev ROM release. I already tried restarting our wifi router, connecting through data services, but still no luck. >.< I also tried clearing cache of the app, and also wiping the cache and dalvik cache in Recovery mode. But still, the error still exists :(

Kindly help me with this one... Thank you in advance!

Mi4 w... I am trying to go back from weekly 6.1.28 to the stable 7.1.3 (too many bugs and too far next weekly update), but when I flash the .zip with the app "updater" the mi$ normally reboot in recovery but then I have a message saying that the installiation fail..

HELP!!!

Up!!!
Anyone can help me??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.