MULTI 6.1.28/29/2.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
I have just installed 6.2.4. It is normal that it do not have French there?
Sorry for my english.

Reactions: Emic37
Hello i have not ROOT.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hi all,

I have a big big problem and I hope I have not brick my new RN2. The installed ROM was the release 66.77.33.00 LHMCNCH.

I have write here a question if there is a problem to update directly to the current release 6.1.28/29.

Stefano131270 writes there is no problem with the update. I have downloaded the hermes release 6.1.21 (I have downloaded while the ROM file was larger) and moved to the root directory / renamed to update.zip. After restart i boot in the fastboot and update the ROM.

After the update i cant update to the current release. I have always the error "update.zip signature verification failed".

OK, now my failed solution. I have read in another forum that i must install the costumer ROM from Decuro (5.11.xx). The installation works but after reboot I have errors that not some process can not start (phone etc.). The error message back again when i have confirm it.

The fastboot is locked too..... Please help me, I will only the xiaomi.eu ROM.

Can me help some one please. Please write me the steps what i must do and the URL for articels / downloads.

Big big big big thanks for help.
Hi Dude I suggest you to WIPE DATA, WIPE DALVIK and WIPE CACHE in recovery mode. So Your have reset your device.
Then you can Install ROM XIAOMI.EU. It isn't necessary to rename update zip file.

Hi,
I have Follow these step but can't install MIUI 5.12.17 I'm using virgo but link is for cancro. What can i do.
PS. sorry for my english.
PS2. i'm using global stable rom 7.1.1.0 for now
How to update Xiaomi Mi3/4 and MiNote from 4.4 to 6.0:
- Install MIUI 5.12.17 2x via Updater app first to merge your system partitions (no more dual system support) - If you didn't do that already
- After reboot install current 6.1.28/29 version - let it boot and update all apps, then reboot again..
- Wipe data not needed but recommended
- No OTA this week for cancro
- First Boot can take longer than usually (10-15min)

Reactions: Makis7
Jippie, Dropbox is now working on Mi3W. Thanks for your work.....

Gesendet von meinem MI 3W mit Tapatalk

good morning to all friends! I wanted to ask if it was normal that on MI4 marshmallow ROM no have icons in additional settings...
6b80e5466f3db20034ffd8b573d85dad.jpg

Inviato dal mio MI 4W utilizzando Tapatalk

Hello. I was still on 5.12.10 (dev) and wanted to update my RN2 to latest 6.1.29, unfortunately, I cannot do this via updater app for some reason, it says "signature verification failed" when it boots to Mi Recovery. I did not have such issue before. Of course I have downloaded the Hermes zip file (though it is about 350MB of size, isn't it too small?). How to proceed? Id don't have TWRP and would like to avoid flashing it (doesn't need it, and all my updates were perfectly fine via Mi Recovery, even after you started to point that RN2 should be updated via TWRP).

Also one more thing, I cannot copy files via Windows Explorer to my RN2, it says that device is disconnected, did not have such issue before either. I have checked few PCs and few usb cables, I can browse the phone, but I cannot copy anything.

Hello. I was still on 5.12.10 (dev) and wanted to update my RN2 to latest 6.1.29, unfortunately, I cannot do this via updater app for some reason, it says "signature verification failed" when it boots to Mi Recovery. I did not have such issue before. Of course I have downloaded the Hermes zip file (though it is about 350MB of size, isn't it too small?). How to proceed? Id don't have TWRP and would like to avoid flashing it (doesn't need it, and all my updates were perfectly fine via Mi Recovery, even after you started to point that RN2 should be updated via TWRP).

Also one more thing, I cannot copy files via Windows Explorer to my RN2, it says that device is disconnected, did not have such issue before either. I have checked few PCs and few usb cables, I can browse the phone, but I cannot copy anything.
you need ROM only for SP Flashtool

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.