MULTI 6.1.28/29/2.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
No vietnamese, no french,...
Cancro 6.2.4 is English only?
252eeb0aa066e78502259514dd1160e6.jpg

83d678cb53e19cdd015de06f386748d4.jpg

Enviado do meu MI 4LTE através de Tapatalk

Nice screenshot, many language but no french and no vietnamese (maybe others are missing).
Why do you remove it?

et9q9t.jpg

Repost.

How can I fix this error? My device is Mi4c with this latest dev ROM release. I already tried restarting our wifi router, connecting through data services, but still no luck. >.< I also tried clearing cache of the app, and also wiping the cache and dalvik cache in Recovery mode. But still, the error still exists :(

Kindly help me with this one... Thank you in advance!

Nice screenshot, many language but no french and no vietnamese (maybe others are missing).
Why do you remove it?
Maybe some issues in Rom like no root...
We all should be thankfull to Xiaomi.EU team, because it's the only one that has MM rom right now, except for original Miui rom.
You just have to wait patiently for a rom without bugs...
Make take some time, but Xiaomi.Eu team will make it like always...
Until then you can try MM rom or go back to KK rom.
It's your choice...

Any body got some feedback on 6.2.4 fir mi4w any good worth an update or still buggy?

I don't know exactly how to report a bug, but first of all I want to check it with you.
Mobile in "Do Not Disturb" mode, but when I connect or disconnect it to the charger, it makes a sound, not a big deal, but I think DND mode should be mute. However in "Silent" mode it makes no sound.
Does everybody have the same behavior?

I'd had this "problem" with all the weeklies. I have a Mi4C

Also I want to say:
Great work with the ROM, you are the best! :)

Reactions: laueugen
6.2.4 installed on my mi note lte.
Dropbox fixed
root non fixed
battery drain... waiting for tests

Inviato dal mio MI NOTE LTE utilizzando Tapatalk

I'm having trouble uploading videos to instagram in this version of miui. The application is automatically closed.

6.2.4. on Mi Note Virgo

Also no root acces.
When I connect my device to pc I can't browse my sdcard from pc. It shows the device under My Computer but I cant see any files on the device.

You have to Change the USB Option...
d844d170e6c0a94886a5e0cd0cff206f.jpg

Gesendet von meinem MI 3W mit Tapatalk
Thanks for trying to help!

Is that the menu that appears when you connect USB? That doesn't make a difference or is it some where else in the setup?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Mi-4c met Tapatalk

devROM by Xiaomi.eu - for recovery only
if you want to be upgrade by fastboot, follow http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/6-1-28-29-2-4.29731/page-32#post-273578 , but it will be not ROM by Xiaomi.eu (((
you have to change you ROM w/o firstly - dev or global
Thanks for your help. I managed to install it "normally" via updater app. It appears that file that is on http://miuif.celogeek.com/6.1.28/ is just too small, I have downloaded version from https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=48728

I still cannot copy files from PC to phone via USB though, dunno what the issue is.

Reactions: junkname
I have a small problem with the music player. If the title is longer it looks like this:

Screenshot_2016-02-05-15-14-41_com.miui.home.png

Otherwise the ROM is perfect, thanks fot it!

Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 with Hungarian language

RN2, Rom 6.1.28 (german language):
Really very good battery management!
90% capacity -> 5h SOT!
But have to confirm BT and Wifi issue.
Without this, Rom would be perfect!

Screenshot_2016-02-05-15-31-39_com.gsamlabs.bbm.png

Last edited:
I don't know exactly how to report a bug, but first of all I want to check it with you.
Mobile in "Do Not Disturb" mode, but when I connect or disconnect it to the charger, it makes a sound, not a big deal, but I think DND mode should be mute. However in "Silent" mode it makes no sound.
Does everybody have the same behavior?
I believe DND mode is supposed to silent sounds only when the screen is off (if while in DND mode you use the phone, notifications will make sound);

So probably what you describe happens because when you plug it, it turns the screen on, too.

Enviado do meu Redmi 2 (2014813)

Hoping can help someone with Mi3:
  • installed 6.1.28 from updater app > loose root and TWRP, need reinstall TWRP from fastboot and reinstall supersu
  • installed 6.2.4+supersu (both zip files) from TWRP > twrp still and also root still there. I don't know why TWRP tell me that supersu isn't installed but all programs that need root works well.

Status
Not open for further replies.