MULTI 6.1.28/29/2.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, Mi4LTE with developer eu rom 2.4 veery slow and has lot of bugs. Browser is slow, does not respond as quick. Guys fix this.

Sent from my MI 4LTE using Tapatalk

in Mi4 LTE if I am llistening the radio with my earphones I don't ear when a new mail, telegram, sms arrives....
Notifications are avoid when radio FM is running???

ok no problem, after 2 week of holiday in china, i hoped that they are ready for a new rom.
I'd give it to the Chinese two months of vacation, have seen the conditions in which they work often. Eat where they work, they sleep where they work, I have the chills on the skin

Reactions: delboy
Thank you for explaining it. (I understood "repair" in sense of "fix it" :) ). I tried it out, deleting all BT devices and after that new pairing, but it makes no difference. Still BT issue as before.....

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 2 mit Tapatalk

Hmm, weird. I have no explanation for that.... Sorry

But I do have another issue, home button does not take me to the homescreen anymore, and I can't find the setting to change that. Longpress home button also no reaction, it used to take me to screen settings where you can add widgets and setups screens.

Tips anyone?

lo scrivo in italiano che il mio inglese è una merda, pensavo che dopo il capodannno cinese, concluso la scorsa settimana, gli sviluppatori fossero prontia lavorare sulla nuova rom, non era una polemica, ci mancherebbe la vita privata è sacra e non finirò mai di ringraziare il loro prezioso lavoro ;)
On vacation you do not work!

....another issue, home button does not take me to the homescreen anymore...

Tips anyone?

I have the same problem. Suddenly, the Home button is dead, and the Back button is dead, too. l can't terminate any apps any more.

This happens about once a day. Nothing helps but reboot.

I'm on 6.1.14, RN2.

Last edited:
lo scrivo in italiano che il mio inglese è una merda, pensavo che dopo il capodannno cinese, concluso la scorsa settimana, gli sviluppatori fossero prontia lavorare sulla nuova rom, non era una polemica, ci mancherebbe la vita privata è sacra e non finirò mai di ringraziare il loro prezioso lavoro ;)
Il mio Inglese..., lascia perdere. Ho capito cosa intendi, non c'è alcun problema. Potrebbe essere che i Cinesi, si sono pronti, ma quando trasmettono le ROM in Europa? non so, poi vanno riviste prima di rilasciarle a noi. Credo sia un lavoro non evidente se consideriamo che gli sviluppatori eu lo fanno come passione credo più che per lavoro

My English ..., forget it. I understand what you mean, there is no problem. Could it be that the Chinese, you are ready, but when they report ROM in Europe? I do not know, then they need to be reviewed before releasing them to us. I think it's not obvious job if we consider that developers and u do as a passion I think more than to work

www.gsmarena.com/xiaomi_redmi_2a-7159.php
I think this Phone already was a granny before it was born ;-)
I understand that
The choice is depending on the type of use.
Thanks to all of you. I read www.gsmarena.com/xiaomi_redmi_2a-7159.php, and I don´t understand what is wrong with the model of the phone. I used CPU-Z to check the device, and it has 2Gb RAM and 16Gb ROM. The model is HM 2A (full_lte26007), Board 2014502. It seems that it is not the phone of the gsmarena web...
Anyway, I understand that there is not a ROM in xiaomi.eu. Thanks for your great work.

Reactions: Stefano131270
Status
Not open for further replies.