MULTI 6.1.7/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nitro, I uninstalled SuperSu, from my Redmi Notes 2 Prime, the phone works fine, for granting permission to use the application stock Miui. I just replaced the recovery

Stock miui application not working! Anyway, I solved flashing superSu via twrp

6.1.11 successfully installed on redmi note 3,but now i have not root acces! Hot to rott on this version?
You must use SECURITY APP .... in permissions YOU CAN GIVE ROOT ACCESS ... first start app you want grant root access and search in options .. then in security app give root access permanently

Reactions: Stefano131270
You must use SECURITY APP .... in permissions YOU CAN GIVE ROOT ACCESS ... first start app you want grant root access and search in options .. then in security app give root access permanently

As I said, in security - permission ther's no app that I can give root access! I've opened shortcutmaster (that need root) and try to give access but without result.
Rootchecker also confirm that ther's no root, so the only way is to flash superSu via twrp..

Hello,
can someone confirm the slow download speed (especially for google play) already fix in this stable version?
I am currently using mi4c. in the previous stable version, the download speed is very slow (i couldn't find xunlei download engine in downloads app), so I decided go back to china official stable version

user of Hm2013023 & Lcsh92_wet_jb9 everything work fine
I'm a Redmi 1 user, but haven't had a rom worth using since stable v5. Has the Bluetooth connectivity issue been fixed yet? As that is what's stopping me updating.

Sent from my 2013023 using Tapatalk

Hi, after updating to 6.1.7 xiaomi redmi note 2 FDD gone frequency network 3g network does not catch. I had to roll back again.

Attachments

• ATakU1CvFtg.jpg
    ATakU1CvFtg.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 383
Dev rom always have root access. If you're flashing a stable rom then no, you will not keep root access.

tnx for the reply, chickentuna. will it keep root if i download the rom separately, not auto download and update, place the new rom in the 'downloaded rom' folder and update through TWRP?

Libra 6.1.7 is almost perfect, thanks, exept the Netflix and Youtube problem.
Can you please fix it for the next rom?

Mi4C Dutch

Hermes: 6.1.11

Netflix / Youtube OK!

Battery more drain?? I may need to do more testing.

Antutu over 50k

All signals showing.

Reactions: volm92
6.1.11 redmi note 2. Sometimes capacitive buttons stop reacting to commands. I.e. when I press any of the buttons, be it recent, home or back, I will just receive haptic feedback. But they don't light up nor execute their respective commands. I have to reboot to make them work again.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2

As I said, in security - permission ther's no app that I can give root access! I've opened shortcutmaster (that need root) and try to give access but without result.
Rootchecker also confirm that ther's no root, so the only way is to flash superSu via twrp..
WHAT's A PITY .. but in shortcutmaster must found options to ask root permissions then appear a popup

Hello,
can someone confirm the slow download speed (especially for google play) already fix in this stable version?
I am currently using mi4c. in the previous stable version, the download speed is very slow (i couldn't find xunlei download engine in downloads app), so I decided go back to china official stable version
The download speed is fine now!
Mi4c 6.1.7 Libra Dutch

The download speed is fine now!
Mi4c 6.1.7 Libra Dutch
Thanks for the info. Really glad to hear the download speed issue already fix.
I read your previous post mentioning issue/bug in youtube app. What kind of issue is that?

Thanks for the info. Really glad to hear the download speed issue already fix.
I read your previous post mentioning issue/bug in youtube app. What kind of issue is that?
Most of the times youtube playes for a couple of second en stops. Sometimes restarting the app solves the problem; sometimes it doesn't..
Netflix doesn't work at all!

Mi4c 6.1.7 Libra Dutch

Reactions: matthbo
my Hermes updated OTA. Overall is good except the SIM1 signal was not show active signal bar even I can use Data/Call from this sim.
Antutu benchmark test resuly from 49k now reduce around 40k.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: muadib77
6.1.11 redmi note 2. Sometimes capacitive buttons stop reacting to commands. I.e. when I press any of the buttons, be it recent, home or back, I will just receive haptic feedback. But they don't light up nor execute their respective commands. I have to reboot to make them work again.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2
No problem here..

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 Prime - MIUI V7 Hermes 6.1.11 EU

Status
Not open for further replies.