MULTI 6.1.7/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
They care about china, europe its just a small market for them, very small.

They ll still do good products, i hope, but here we are missing that freedom xiaomi always meant for us.
So, since we have that locking sh*t everywhere, next time i ll look at xiaomi, meizu and other brands considering them at the same level

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: Stefano131270
Hey Dude But Xiaomi must give us respect.... this is a violation of freeedom .. every XIAOMI people can choose Rom to install.

P.s. I have flash Xiaomi.eu becuase STock Rom have WORM TROJAN AND VIRUS.
XIAOMI:EU is free Virus

Hey Dude But Xiaomi must give us respect.... this is a violation of freeedom .. every XIAOMI people can choose Rom to install.

P.s. I have flash Xiaomi.eu becuase STock Rom have WORM TROJAN AND VIRUS.
XIAOMI:EU is free Virus

Lol, if I lose you here will be sad

How strange the similarity, the Great Wall of China was built for safety reasons, by this locked themselves from the world. Now Xiaomi try to do the same with their new strict MIUI policy. It seems it comes from their typical illiberal Chinese mentality...

Last edited:
I have already signed up for Chinese classes and lunch with chopsticks! Hahaha! Chinese power! I,m "great", "cool" and "awasome" as them... F****** :rolleyes:

Reactions: jack a
How strange the similarity, the Great Wall of China was built for safety reasons, by this locked themselves from the world. Now Xiaomi try to do the same with their new strict MIUI policy. It seems it comes from their typical illiberal Chinese mentality...

graw2 hope I do not lose you, the very thought makes me tears, because no one today considers more the human aspect and feelings? f**k with you is nice, we are in the company, there are people here from all over the world! that no one understands!

Reactions: graw2
Locking bootloader is good for safety, but it should be done same way like Google does.. easy to unlock for those who wants to do that... And not make special tool and wait and pray for permissions from Xiaomi to do that (in some case it takes few weeks)... And you can unlock only 1 device at 30 days...!

More serious is added protection for check apks signature.. that means, BLOCK any custom builds of MIUI... yea that one MIUI which started as community work... they just wants take a control of MIUI at all.. users will have just 2 options.. China builds or Global.. Both downloaded only from official miui.com sites...

We are here more than 5 years and no, we will not give up easily because we still love MIUI!

Locking bootloader is good for safety, but it should be done same way like Google does.. easy to unlock for those who wants to do that... And not make special tool and wait and pray for permissions from Xiaomi to do that (in some case it takes few weeks)... And you can unlock only 1 device at 30 days...!

More serious is added protection for check apks signature.. that means, BLOCK any custom builds of MIUI... yea that one MIUI which started as community work... they just wants take a control of MIUI at all.. users will have just options.. China builds or Global.. Both downloaded only from official miui.com sites...

We are here more than 5 years and no, we will not give up easily because we still love MIUI!

Big Dude o Lol :)

Reactions: MatrixLinux

More serious is added protection for check apks signature.. that means, BLOCK any custom builds of MIUI... yea that one MIUI which started as community work... they just wants take a control of MIUI at all.. users will have just 2 options.. China builds or Global.. Both downloaded only from official miui.com sites...

What a great idea! Let the communities do all the translation work and then use it for the so called global ROM and lock the communities out.

Shame on you, Xiaomi!

Anyway, thank you ingbrzy, graw and all the others for your great work!
I hope that this means not the end!

Xiaomi brand will loss a lot of credibility............

I do not believe

Miui

The CEO of Xiaomi, Hong Feng, has recently detected a number on the use of the aforementioned 170 million active users, 156 countries, with a net increase of 70% over the 2014-2015 period.

Il CEO di Xiaomi, Hong Feng, ha recentemente rivelato qualche numero in merito all’utilizzo della suddetta: 170 milioni di utenti attivi, 156 nazioni, con un netto aumento del 70% rispetto al biennio 2014-2015.

Half of the Google apps stopped working after this fix. It disables Google Play Services or some part of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.