MIUI 8.2 6.10.13

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. Can anyone help me?
After uprading to MIUI 8 I lost the option to choose from a hugh list of clock widgets
Ii is a bu of xiaomi.eu or MIUI8? I can't even see how to import manually clocks.

Xiaomi MI4C - Stable V8.0.5.0.LXKCNDG

d25fd4bc4bd0.png

Last edited:
Hello. Can anyone help me?
After uprading to MIUI 8 I lost the option to choose from a hugh list of clock widgets
Ii is a bu of xiaomi.eu or MIUI8? I can't even see how to import manually clocks.

Xiaomi MI4C - Stable V8.0.5.0.LXKCNDG

d25fd4bc4bd0.png
If you are coming from miui 7, you'll have less theme and customizations to choose because miui 7 themes aren't compatible with 8.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

The bug with widgets not loading at startup is left, there is a way to solve it or you have to wait for the next release?

I have Mi4c.

The bug with widgets not loading at startup is left, there is a way to solve it or you have to wait for the next release?

I have Mi4c.
I've read a lot of times that for this bug, you only need to enable autostart for the apps that use those widgets, have you tried it?

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk

Is there any way to remove this cloud sign from the camera pictures in gallery? These signs are so irritating... I don't use mi cloud and I have disable it. But these signs don't go... is there a solution?
IMG_20161017_112223.jpg

Overall good ROM. Good battery and no more force closes..
Just one thing.
When moving to second space with password. It is keep asking for password.
Say you are in first space and moving to second space, it asks for password.. you enter correct password it is asking you again for first space password.. and vice versa..
What's happening is the password screen some time doesn't minimize when move is complete.. so I cancel it and it works..

Mi Max hydrogen

Hello,

Yesterday I installed the rom xiaomi.eu_multi_HM2XWC_6.10.13_v8-4.4.zip to my xiaomi Redmi 2 HM 2LTE-CU.

Since I did it I can't access to WhatsApp, Telegram, Contacts... and always is appearing the same dialog: "the process android.process.acore has been stopped". It appears one and again and again.

When I did the installation everything run ok, but I saw that it said the mobile didn't have the MD5 file.

What can I do to solve this. Please, I need help because I can't use my phone and I'm not used to all this "world" of roms, reboots, flashings...

Hello,

Yesterday I installed the rom xiaomi.eu_multi_HM2XWC_6.10.13_v8-4.4.zip to my xiaomi Redmi 2 HM 2LTE-CU.

Since I did it I can't access to WhatsApp, Telegram, Contacts... and always is appearing the same dialog: "the process android.process.acore has been stopped". It appears one and again and again.

When I did the installation everything run ok, but I saw that it said the mobile didn't have the MD5 file.

What can I do to solve this. Please, I need help because I can't use my phone and I'm not used to all this "world" of roms, reboots, flashings...
Did you do a local backup before messing with the world of Roms :) if not then you messed up :)

Did you Wipe cache and davlic cache after flashing?

Otherwise Just reflash again and do cache wipe and see if it would work for you..

Next time always do a system backup in settings and transfer that to PC so you can restore it..

See in you situation I would uninstall WhatsApp and restore it from backup so I wouldn't have to reactivate WhatsApp and no loss of chat history.. etc

Otherwise you would have to reinstall all the apps..

Reactions: Núria N.
two cycles of battery with this weekly rom and has greatly improved the battery in mi 4s

Enviado desde mi MI 4S mediante Tapatalk

Hello,

Clear cache and dalvik from twrp.
Reinstall apps which crashed if needed.

It can happen when ppl have very old previous version of rom on which they upgrade to newer versions or when they restore apps and settings from xiaomi local or cloud backups.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

it simply means they are not uploaded to my cloud.

Enviado desde mi MI 4S mediante Tapatalk
I think @fmkhan100 knows the meaning of this signs. He only don´t want to see them in the corner of every picture.

I am also not using any cloud. But in my original miui-gallery -app I cannot find these cloud-signs. (MI4S)

The application Security - Tool is not translated into the Russian language option "Automated Tasks" (Redmi 3 ido)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-10-16-20-42-00-450_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2016-10-16-20-42-00-450_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    119.6 KB · Views: 295
  • Screenshot_2016-10-16-21-28-35-862_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2016-10-16-21-28-35-862_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    47.2 KB · Views: 300
  • Screenshot_2016-10-16-21-28-47-740_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2016-10-16-21-28-47-740_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    58.5 KB · Views: 273
Reactions: unklefest
Not happy with the battery life on this update. I have Mi Note Pro (leo), and battery life was better with previous updates (same settings, of course)

Status
Not open for further replies.