MIUI 8.2 6.10.13

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
????... Thank you for nothing.
ANR -> esta opción hace que los procesos en segundo plano puedan mostrar un cuadro de diálogo “No responde” si se quedan enganchados, funciona incluso con procesos en segundo plano que no hayas iniciado

ANR -> this option makes the background processes can show a dialog "No response" if they get stuck, even works with background processes that have not started

Thanks Google Search

Reactions: antilis
I tried to change the permissions and I couldnt, so try another fix
7c7d06dfaf5d084aecc94939821aef91.jpg

Enviado desde mi Mi-4c mediante Tapatalk
Clear cache and dalvik from twrp. See if there is changes.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Thank you for the information and URL.

I did not ask to move or touch anything. I just wanted to know what makes this option. Just curious.

Sorry, my english is not very good.
Np. You're welcome. Read infos from links and you'll understand what anr option is.

Reactions: antilis
I installed the ultimate again. No drain this time. I installed clear.
I think this is more smooth then 6.9.29.
The vibrate touch is removed. It's a mater of taste anyway. Problably they put a swich in future release...:)

Ps:When i update from 6.9.29 to this two days before just with dalvik and cash wipes i experience masive drain over night.

Ok, but I'm talking about other permission like this in the attachment. If it's "off" the app won't open from the status bar
Perfect! That solved! Thank you very much.
May be the previous versions were broken. I didn't have to enable that flag before to get the "correct" behavior.

Reactions: RFontes
Hi, which file do I download for Mi4i ? I can see ferrari in the list but I can't see any link to a Mi4i rom. Please help me out.

Hi, which file do I download for Mi4i ? I can see ferrari in the list but I can't see any link to a Mi4i rom. Please help me out.

6.3.24 is the last dev release for Mi4i. As china ROM support has been cut for Mi4i, xiaomi.eu support has been cut as well.
You can find weekly update supported global dev release on official site for your device.

I have with my mi5 6.10.13 reboots when the cellular is in my back pocket! Anyone with the same problem?

After "fastboot flash recovery twrp.img" when you reboot the phone with "fastboot reboot" keep also Power+Vol+ pressed.
In this way the phone will reboot in twrp mode. After this will work !
You can "fastboot boot twrp.img" boot same image after install, little easier because no need to press buttons.

Reactions: graw2
since this version, the Google Keep plugin randomly disappears from the home screen, replaced by a dark overlay.
to restore you must delete it and re-add the Keep plugin. (rebooting the phone doesn't work)

[Quote = "severica25, posta: 327878, membro: 147.341"] Prova in sicurezza, andare a permessi, trovare galleria. Io non sono bancomat in miui8 quindi non è possibile dare informazioni precise.
Prova anche chiari i dati di galleria app. Vai a impostazioni, applicazioni installate, trovare galleria e cancellare i dati.
telefono Reboot.
Se l'aiuto non ha ancora cercare di cancellare la cache Dalvik e da TWRP.

Inviato dal mio 2014813 usando Tapatalk [/ quote]

I tried, but has several updates that does this

On 10.13 since Friday, I noticed 2 issues (redmi 3S prime)

1) Weather app can't locate device anymore
2) Sending an SMS in facebook messenger to a NEW number does not work anymore. The conversation does not show the message send. However sending a message first with messaging makes the conversation show up. After this I can send sms and reply fine to that number.

since this version, the Google Keep plugin randomly disappears from the home screen, replaced by a dark overlay.
to restore you must delete it and re-add the Keep plugin. (rebooting the phone doesn't work)
1) Give all permissions to Keep, 2) enable Keep in autostart, 3) lock in memory. Reboot.

Hello again. Short review after fiew days in redmi 3s 2gb. All working fine. Rom working smooth but I feel battery life is much worse then before
b8fe7468b8e1a7d66a5daf8fa1c7d8fa.jpg
I still will complain about no vibration when unlocking phone with fingerprint :-D

Thats all i think :)

Wysłane z mojego Redmi 3S przy użyciu Tapatalka

I found the following bug: when I try to share as to WhatsApp or TELEGRAM CONTACTS comes out an error message, you can solve? MI4C

Status
Not open for further replies.