MIUI 8.2 6.10.27

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1° step unlock bootloader
2° install china dev for updater
3° from app security enable root
4° install flashify 1.9.2 (you can install from apkmirror)
5° install twrp
6° install xiaomi.eu ROM

Enjoi!

How can I install china dev from updater app?

I got the problem with the notification light as well on my Redmi Note 2. Settings from other apps like WhatsApp or Telegram won't work/apply.

Another problem I have (since a couple of releases) is when I insert a headphone jack and remove it. When I remove the headphone jack, the phone will remain in headphone mode. The only way to get it back to normal is a reboot...

Please fix the headphone control I cannot transfer music tracks or increase/decrease the volume at present I am using Mi
Piston 3 HM2014811 android 5.1

Hi, did someone tested it on Redmi 3S? Is there any improvement on the problem with 3G/4G dropping to 2G?

Reactions: kyosev
Hi, did someone tested it on Redmi 3S? Is there any improvement on the problem with 3G/4G dropping to 2G?

Dirty flashed along with SuperSU & DAB. ROM fine so far, had to reflash SuperSU as on first boot no root but all good now.

No issue with 3G dropping to 2G - but didn't have that problem with last weeks ROM either. My preferred network is set to 3G & VoLTE disabled (no 4G with my carrier yet) and phone stays put with H+

Redmi 3S

Reactions: Komix
Dirty flashed along with SuperSU & DAB. ROM fine so far, had to reflash SuperSU as on first boot no root but all good now.

No issue with 3G dropping to 2G - but didn't have that problem with last weeks ROM either. My preferred network is set to 3G & VoLTE disabled (no 4G with my carrier yet) and phone stays put with H+

Redmi 3S

Thanks my friend - I shall definitely try it. My rom is slightly old - 6.9.22, and I do hope with the latest rom will have better/stronger 3g/4g - now, sometimes it drops to 2g and stays there. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.