Connect your phone to PC
Install TWRP using ADB commands, reboot to TWRP and format data
Install our ROM via TWRP

I Know but it doesn't work. in adb I get the error:

C:\Users\Manuel\Downloads\smarty\adb>adb devices
* daemon not running. starting it now on port 5037 *
* daemon started successfully *
60799729 device

But, as you can see, after a couple of seconds it shows my device. Then if i try the command 'fastboot devices' in fastboot mode, it says that there isn't a device connected!

Reactions: Stefano131270
Thanks my friend - I shall definitely try it. My rom is slightly old - 6.9.22, and I do hope with the latest rom will have better/stronger 3g/4g - now, sometimes it drops to 2g and stays there. Cheers!
pazdir, please let me know if it works better or not, a friend of mine has 3s and has the same issue so I am still waiting for the solution.

I Know but it doesn't work. in adb I get the error:

C:\Users\Manuel\Downloads\smarty\adb>adb devices
* daemon not running. starting it now on port 5037 *
* daemon started successfully *
60799729 device

But, as you can see, after a couple of seconds it shows my device. Then if i try the command 'fastboot devices' in fastboot mode, it says that there isn't a device connected!

USB Debugging must be enabled and use correct ADB driver

pazdir, please let me know if it works better or not, a friend of mine has 3s and has the same issue so I am still waiting for the solution.

OK body, give me a day or two to test it, and I shall come back to you - this is an annoying problem that a lot of 3Ss have it. Cheers!

Reactions: zielonyBB
FindDevice Error:

VEmE4n.png

when will there be an update in the dailer of MIUI to paste numbers? Because now i am using the Google Dailer because it have it owns copy/paste function when you wnat to paste a number directly to call...

Tried... I tried also the complete Android SDK to install all the adb/fastboot drivers...nothing!
Ok, what kind of OP system are you using? I heard there are some issues with Win10x64 after latest win updates installed. Try on different PC if you can...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Guys, thank you for your hard work, but something is wrong with this update (Redmi 1S). I'm using the phone in Hungarian language, but the settings menu (and also the icon name) is half-english. Almost the half of the submenus giving instant force close when tapping on (for example: Sound, Headphone and audio effects, etc.). I've already done wipe cache/dalvik cache, but no luck. I even cannot get into About phone menu to create bug report because of force close.
This is what I get when tapping on Sound in Settings.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-10-28-11-39-03-957_com.miui.bugreport.png
    Screenshot_2016-10-28-11-39-03-957_com.miui.bugreport.png
    628 KB · Views: 320
Released ROM for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Special Edition (kate)! - Officially unlocked BL required!
Thank you ingbrzy. I have just install this new ROM for kate without problem. I was on the MultiROM before.

Reactions: Michael_K
I get FC every time when I try turn on WiFi Hotspot on my Mi5. Anyone have the same problem?
java.lang.SecurityException: com.xiaomi.finddevice was not granted this permission: android.permission.WRITE_SETTINGS.
at android.os.Parcel.readException(Parcel.java)
at android.os.Parcel.readException(Parcel.java)
at android.net.wifi.IWifiManager$Stub$Proxy.setWifiApEnabled(IWifiManager.java)
at android.net.wifi.WifiManager.setWifiApEnabled(WifiManager.java)
at com.android.b.g.b(TetherUtil.java)
at com.android.settings.wifi.ag.bH(WifiApEnabler.java)
at com.android.settings.MiuiTetherSettings.gf(MiuiTetherSettings.java)
at com.android.settings.MiuiTetherSettings.Y(MiuiTetherSettings.java)
at com.android.settings.MiuiTetherSettings.onPreferenceChange(MiuiTetherSettings.java)
at android.preference.Preference.callChangeListener(Preference.java)
at android.preference.TwoStatePreference.onClick(TwoStatePreference.java)
at android.preference.Preference.performClick(Preference.java)
at android.preference.PreferenceScreen.onItemClick(PreferenceScreen.java)
at com.miui.internal.variable.Android_Preference_Preference_class.a(SourceFile)
at com.miui.internal.variable.Android_Preference_Preference_class.a(SourceFile)
at com.miui.internal.variable.Android_Preference_Preference_class$1.onCheckedChanged(SourceFile)
at miui.widget.SlidingButton$1$1.run(SourceFile)
at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java)

reuploaded all 4.4 ROMs due to settings translation issue...

Hi, ingbrzy! Is there any way to remove default music player?

due:
"Hi everybody, how to make that music player is not switched on automatically when you press the button on the headset? This feature is not compatible with the vr 3d Bobovr Z4.
miui 8, 6.6.16/MMB29M"

Released ROM for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Special Edition (kate)! - Officially unlocked BL required!
Thank you ingbrzy. I have just install this new ROM for kate without problem. I was on the MultiROM before.
How have unlooked? I got ever error on miunlock.. Couldn't verify account... I have unlocked a lots of xiaomi devices but with this one I can't! Just yestarday i have unlocked mi5 without problems...

Flashed it for Xiaomi mi5s, will add a review later on.
Need some testing done, hopefully it all goes well, the previous release was good i can't deny.
Hopefully this one is better

Reactions: AD@China
Status
Not open for further replies.