MIUI 8.2 6.10.27

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
I have a problem with my redmi note 2 after flashing last build. My sim card is detected as well, network work (data is really bad) but I can't configure my sim card because the phone tell my they are no sim card in my phone.
Can you help me please?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-11-01-18-06-11-719_com.android.phone.png
    Screenshot_2016-11-01-18-06-11-719_com.android.phone.png
    100.5 KB · Views: 341
Just a question for Mi4 users..
Is it normal only 2 cores active?..
87b3883f974832d7de7d13b674988e89.jpg

< Mi4 LTE 3/16 gb >

Just a question for Mi4 users..
Is it normal only 2 cores active?..
87b3883f974832d7de7d13b674988e89.jpg

< Mi4 LTE 3/16 gb >
NO, not normal, it is already reported to devs at xiaomi by the way as the problem is there since 6 months. I suspect this may be linked to reboot issues. You will notice that even if you switch to performance mode, only 2 cores will reach max frequency.
The only way to recover 4 cores is to remove mpdecision file in /system/bin, you will notice battery improves. Please refer to mi4 thread on this site for mi4 random reboots.

Reactions: mycro7
NO, not normal, it is already reported to devs at xiaomi by the way as the problem is there since 6 months. I suspect this may be linked to reboot issues. You will notice that even if you switch to performance mode, only 2 cores will reach max frequency.
The only way to recover 4 cores is to remove mpdecision file in /system/bin, you will notice battery improves. Please refer to mi4 thread on this site for mi4 random reboots.

Fortunately I have not random reboots.. I'll read the thread.. Thank you..

< Mi4 LTE 3/16 gb >

Last 2 builds 10.20 & 10.27 drain too much battery on my Mi Max Pro. Before this updates i had 10-11 hours of screen and 1.5 day normal use (6.9.22 and 6.9.29). Now i have 6-7 hours of screen and work time only 24 hours. Could anyone help me? Is this problem of Xiaomi.eu team or Chinese developers? First place in battery statistic - "android system" & second place "xiaomi services".
Sorry for my bad English, i am from Russia.

If u want battery, u must to return on Miui 7.
Miui 8 is a battery eater.

I had a question which TWRP to use for Kate (Redmi Note 3 special edition).
I got an answer the one for Kenzo is compatible.
Thnx to ingbrzy.

I have to agree with people saying miui 8 consumes more battery.
I have redmi 3 and on miui 7 i could get up to 13 hrs SOT in 3 days use, but almost never below 10 hrs in two days. And that was without battery saving mode. Just regular talking, messaging, browsing and watching videos, even some light gaming.
On miui 8 i can barely reach 10 hrs SOT. Usually it's 6-8 hrs. I use my phone the same way i did before, all the same apps. I even tried clean flash, and there was no difference.

I'm not complainig, it's still good battery backup, but it's roughly 30% less than before. Hell, my colleague sitting next to me has pretty much same battery consumption on his rn3pro.

Still, i won't be reverting back to miui 7 just because of battery backup, even though it's better looking than miui 8 in my opinion. I still can't get used to that color changing notifications/quick toggles... it's soooo annoying to me

Poslano sa mog Redmi 3 koristeći Tapatalk

Hello,
I have a problem with my redmi note 2 after flashing last build. My sim card is detected as well, network work (data is really bad) but I can't configure my sim card because the phone tell my they are no sim card in my phone.
Can you help me please?
You accidentally deleted xiaomi Sim activate service.

[Changelog - China] MIUI 8 China Developer ROM 6.11.3 Changelog Preview: Game Speed Boost and more

Security - Game speed boost: performance, battery, connection speed, notification, and touch screen improvements
Music - Mi Music improvements: album art and lyrics
Messages - System Language has to set to Chinese. A button for paying credit cards in Alipay or WeChat for Messaging

The game speed boost feature is another feature of "Clean Master" that is backed into the rom.

Hopefully we will see a "Kenzo" update this week, with all previous changes from the last two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.