MIUI 8.2 6.10.27

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
why don't developers add one finger swipe down to see whats up or other text messages preview function?

8.1.1.0 stable search app can't locate preferred networks, can't login to mi cloud, shortcut menu looks like MIUI 7 ( no single horizontal line for all shortcuts)

The problem is I can't find a solution and I don't know what what's causing the high activity
It can be alot of factors especially because you are using alot of xiaomi, google etc services in background.
If i would be on your place, i would firstly cleared dalvik and cache from twrp, after completely disable Google locations(in Google red icon on miui launcher), delete location history, disable Bluetooth and use for few hours and check how battery behaves. If nothing changed then disabled any unimportant xiaomi services.
Then disable unimportant Google sync services( Google fit etc) and checked if there is one with error symbol.
Next, disable google automatic backups and restore and xiaomi mi cloud.
Also xiaomi find device service.
This all thing disabling is just to see how much battery drain and standby activities are without it and additionally to "fix stucked services and features" after you can gradually enable ones needed.
When you did all of that, use for a half a day atleast to see hows phone behaves. If everything is fine, enable few features/services and check again if there isn't high battery drain.
Results will be, you'll have normal battery drain with all of needed services enabled or you'll find which is significant battery drainer.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
hi guys, sorry if my question already been answer before but i couldnt find. my question is how do i install the new weekly update over the current weekly? is it just dirty flash and then wipe cache/dalvik is enough? or need to clean flash again?

sorry asking. i am new with eu rom.

Enter in additional settings then in languange & input choose keyboard and then Google voice typing

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk
There is no option about Google voice in lang&input settings on redmi 3 pro, we alreadeay asking this, why it is not ??

Redmi 3 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Works fine on my Mipad 2. Thank you. My virus scan (AVG) picked up a problem with the video app. I assume that the app is OK?

hi guys, sorry if my question already been answer before but i couldnt find. my question is how do i install the new weekly update over the current weekly? is it just dirty flash and then wipe cache/dalvik is enough? or need to clean flash again?

sorry asking. i am new with eu rom.

Install simply via updater app and no need any wipe

Last edited:
Reactions: fonblets
Have somebody unlocked Kate with miunlock official tools?

yes, try this
1. enable programmer mode, click 7 times in Miui version, then go to aditional settings;
2. disable find device in mi account
3. in programmer mode menu, choose "mi unlock status" (new menu in 6.10.13), and click in "add"
4. enable "bootloader oem", and "usb debug"
4. after the sucess message, run original unlock program, in fastboot mode of the phone, and thats it no more 50% error.

i tried this with xiaomi original rom developer 6.10.13.

hope can help.

Reactions: jc rey
yes, try this
1. enable programmer mode, click 7 times in Miui version, then go to aditional settings;
2. disable find device in mi account
3. in programmer mode menu, choose "mi unlock status" (new menu in 6.10.13), and click in "add"
4. enable "bootloader oem", and "usb debug"
4. after the sucess message, run original unlock program, in fastboot mode of the phone, and thats it no more 50% error.

i tried this with xiaomi original rom developer 6.10.13.

hope can help.
I don't have that menu "mi unlock status " like you said in my 6.10.13 rom

Edit : maybe because I have mi4c...

Last edited:
I don't have that menu "mi unlock status " like you said in my 6.10.13 rom

Edit : maybe because I have mi4c...

first go settings>About Phone (last option)>Miui Version (tap 7 or more times)
then go back in settings>aditional settings>developer options, then choose Mi unlock status, this menu is only in original developer rom 6.10.13.

If you are in stable, download recovery developer in here http://en.miui.com/download-301.html, put in phone storage, and use update app from miui, and choose the rom manualy, after this the new menu is there.

this is only for RN3 special edition, i dont now if others have this menu, in xiaomi.eu the menu is not there, but its logical, you only install this rom after bootloader unlock.

I have differentmodels of usb pen type c that mi5s not see. other phones see them right away. I tried different file systems, ex fat ntfs and fat32, nothing. someone can help me?

Reactions: Mario1944
Status
Not open for further replies.