MIUI 8.2 6.10.27

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
pazdir, please let me know if it works better or not, a friend of mine has 3s and has the same issue so I am still waiting for the solution.

A fix from en.miui.com does work.
On rooted device install Network Signal Guru app from playstore
Disable WCDMA band 900

With this the network drops almost disappear, when they do happen it returns back to 3G very quickly.

As my carrier doesn't use 3G band 900 it's no problem for me to disable it - hope it can sort your issue

Hey everyone, I got MIUI 8 on Redmi pro and on Snapchat there is a black bar showing. It is almost like Snapchat thinks there are software buttons there but there aren't. Does anyone else experience this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-11-04-08-22-01-990_com.snapchat.android.png
    Screenshot_2016-11-04-08-22-01-990_com.snapchat.android.png
    132.7 KB · Views: 349
Go to sleep dude.. Game Booster is china only feature (there are chinese games ads)... see changelog of Global ROMs...
I thought eu roms are based on china dev roms. Are they based on global?
Me to im sure hundred percent when i joined this forum that i read when someone asked about bad translation they told him that they do the eu rom from the china developer ones so on wednesdays when it comes out i read the chinese changelog thinking this is the right one ours . And now he the chief corrects me about the game booster feature telling me its not on global just chinese developer so now im confused :) Do we use the global developers or the chinese for the base of our EU roms ?

Reactions: Arthureo
Yes jeje
One cuestion to you: what version of rom do you have? and how many screen hours do you do?
I had the latest MIUI 8 stable and it had the same problem. And recently I switched the latest weekly, with the same problem. And I'm not too sure as I haven't had the phone long enough to test

do you have any problem ?
after updating to this weeks new release , battery is charging very slow. Does it happen to you ??
seems like fast charging is not working

Bug on my mi4c. If long press "Home" during a telephone conversation - phone instantly reboots. This issue reproduced on other same phones with a same firmware.

Reactions: mendocino
Facing the same issue. Have you reported it at en.miui.com?
No. Because I don't know if this bug on official rom or xiaomi.eu localization issue.

Отправлено с моего Mi-4c через Tapatalk

Go to sleep dude.. Game Booster is china only feature (there are chinese games ads)... see changelog of Global ROMs...

Like others, I thought the rom was based on China Developer. Are you switching this week to basing the rom of Global?

Hence the temporary suspension? Or just removing the game boost feature from the rom?

If anyone still wants that feature, you could choose to install "Clean Master" app where it is a feature. It may conflict with the in-built version in the rom.

Bug on my mi4c. If long press "Home" during a telephone conversation - phone instantly reboots. This issue reproduced on other same phones with a same firmware.
Confirming this on redmi 3.

Friend has rn3pro running 6.10.13 and it doesn't have this bug.

Edit: also some of my desktop folders got messed up. Apps were removed out and folders didn't have names, but they were still on their places. Not all folders, only those i created last week.

Poslano sa mog Redmi 3 koristeći Tapatalk

Confirming this on redmi 3.

Friend has rn3pro running 6.10.13 and it doesn't have this bug.

Edit: also some of my desktop folders got messed up. Apps were removed out and folders didn't have names, but they were still on their places. Not all folders, only those i created last week.

Poslano sa mog Redmi 3 koristeći Tapatalk

Bug confirmed on my MI5S 128GB too, incredible! That's really a bad one indeed....

Status
Not open for further replies.