MIUI 8.2 6.11.10

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great performance on my Mi4 fast and smooth, and all ok except set notification light as last updates but...i can live without this! Great update @ingbrzy

Enviat des del meu MI 4W usant Tapatalk

Reactions: Stefano131270
Still present china service in additional settings accessibility. Its appear switch off

Installed without issue in MiMaxPro.

again useless update.. when redmi 3 get update Android 6/7 ?
Why useless this is one of the best many bugfixes and we got the game boost mode and the new transition animation for recent aps scrolling is so cool what more to ask from a weekly update. Btw working perfect on mi max thank you ingbrzy for that ! One question when launching game booster is it better to use the original icon or the spawned one or is it the same ??

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: graw2
Upgraded successfully for my RedMi Pro. Performance is great. Third party app notification light is working for this version. Great job.

However, I am not able to run CPU Spy Plus. When I ran Compatibility test and it gave error as below:
Reading state_in-Time file: FAILED:io_error

They're still supported monthly, and the devices are now too many to support weekly, don't you think? This community works for free...
So 4.4 devices should expect a new update every month more or less?

They're still supported monthly, and the devices are now too many to support weekly, don't you think? This community works freely...
So 4.4 devices should expect a new update every month more or less?

As stated in 6.11.3 release thread:

- We will drop weekly support for all 4.4 devices and will release only stables for them from next week...

I downloaded LTE discovery from playstore. App shows me "Current Network: LTE" (without "+" ot anything else).
Phone (Kate) is rooted and root functionality in LTE Discovery is activated.
Under "signals" tab the third field from top to bottom should give you LTE band.
If you are on 4g+ it will give 2 bands.
I don't know if it will display downstream channel width (if its 10MHz it's cat4 LTE, if its 20 MHz or higher its Cat6 or above, i.e. 4G+).
For example, Mi5 supports Cat12 LTE (four frequencies bonding) - the problem are chinese bands.
But I bought Kate exactly because it supports other bands, namely in my case B20, which should be aggregated with B3 on my provider.
I just don't know if they don't have indicator for 4G+, or it does not agreagate :)

I'm getting "Can't get valid device ID" on MI4. I tried to reboot the phone - didn't help.

How can I get rid of this message?

Status
Not open for further replies.