MIUI 8.2 6.11.10

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After freezing with Titanium Backup Pro the Chinese Assistant and the Game Booster apps the phone ended up in bootloop...
As soon as I get it into recovery I'll try a wipe cache and Dalvik
Mi5 3/64
It was OK to remove the chinese assistant app on 6.11.3 but not 6.11.10...
Kenzo

Reactions: Headbanger82
Thank you for the rom. But after he update, the game boost does not appear in the Security App where it should on Mi5S.
The game boost is not in security, i've fount it in the home like any other new app

Inviato dal mio MI 4S utilizzando Tapatalk

On kenzo the automatically disable navigation buttons doesn't work,also didn't work on 6.11.3.Not a big deal,for me was useful for book reading app when swiping pages.Thank you all for your work!

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

On kenzo the automatically disable navigation buttons doesn't work,also didn't work on 6.11.3.Not a big deal,for me was useful for book reading app when swiping pages.Thank you all for your work!

It works fine for me on Kenzo, both 6.11.3 and now 6.11.10

Hi, i instaled today on my redmi note 4 6.11.10 but i have problems, i cant open google play. i erased it, clear data, but nothing app wont open! after flashing through twrp i tried to reset phone but it wont mount data.

It was OK to remove the chinese assistant app on 6.11.3 but not 6.11.10...
Kenzo
I actually removed them and my device didn't end in a bootloop...
What I do is move the folders to another folder (wherever you like) and reboot: if something is wrong, you simply go to TWRP and move the folders back where they were... No need to reflash then. ;)

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

What I do is move the folders to another folder (wherever you like) and reboot: if something is wrong, you simply go to TWRP and move the folders back where they were... No need to reflash then. ;)

True although this means you have to move them every time you reflash the ROM.

Working very fine on Kate, seems that some fonts are changed. English language.
Thanks devs, great job!

Installed on kenzo and all appears to be OK. Removed China assistant and no boot loop. For now I find it a bit hot. Let's wait and see.

No Game Speed Boost for Mi4W ?
I flashed rom but it's not present in Security :\

EDIT: It's in HOME

Last edited:
Hi, i instaled today on my redmi note 4 6.11.10 but i have problems, i cant open google play. i erased it, clear data, but nothing app wont open! after flashing through twrp i tried to reset phone but it wont mount data.
You could try auf factory reset. advanced settings i think

No, it doesn't work on Mi5 for sure. I moved PersonalAssistant folder to download folder and caused stuck at Mi Logo issue... I tried everything and no success...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Stefano131270
  • Search bar in notification shade: when I search contacts using the search bar in the notification shade, the results come up with wrong phone numbers corresponding to other (random?) contacts. If I press the button to call or send an SMS to the contact, the recipient of the call/text will be the owner of the random phone number, not the contact whose name I typed.
Anyways, thanks to the developers. Great work!
Same here - redmi note 3 pro 6.11.3

It works only with full screen apps such as games...

No, it doesn't work on Mi5 for sure. I moved PersonalAssistant folder to download folder and caused stuck at Mi Logo issue... I tried everything and no success...

Did you put them back in app and priv-app with the right permissions? Folders were rwxr-xr-x apps are rw-r--r--. Of not, that's the problem right there... I moved the MIUI Home launcher too, because it FC every time I got back to home (and thanks God I have Nova, because even selecting it it doesn't work), I'm rebooting next minute and let you know what happens with that

Edit:rebooted two times just to be sure, first time system asked me which launcher I wanted (I have Nova's and Google's installed), second time didn't ask anything, went straight to Nova.
I don't know why system launcher acts this way, seems related to xposed anyway

Last edited:
It works only with full screen apps such as games...

Ok,but the app I use,ub reader,is a full screen app and it doesn't work.It worked do,on versions previeous 6.11.3.

Trimis de pe al meu Redmi Note 3 folosind Tapatalk

Did you put them back in app and priv-app with the right permissions? Folders were rwxr-xr-x apps are rw-r--r--. Of not, that's the problem right there... I moved the MIUI Home launcher too, because it FC every time I got back to home (and thanks God I have Nova, because even selecting it it doesn't work), I'm rebooting next minute and let you know what happens with that

Put back PersonalAssistant to original place (into system/priv-app) it doesn't cause any issue. Issue caused only if PersonalAssistant folder moved to other place...

Reactions: Stefano131270
There is a bug not serious but annoying a bit, when you listen to whatsapp audio and you approach the ear as if it were called, you receive another message the audio is automatically heard by the speaker ...

Desde mi Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro a través de Tapatalk

The game boost is not in security, i've fount it in the home like any other new app

Inviato dal mio MI 4S utilizzando Tapatalk
I'ts not in Home either in my phone. Should I do a clean install for it?

Installed it on my redmi Pro, hopefully battery not draining anymore
Any change? In mine redmi pro - cell standby use is very big %
411e86b3bd6de489cd32712d69f3f4f0.jpg

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.