MIUI 8.2 6.11.10

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can just add and try. Then report here :)
I like to, but i don t have any games on phone. In my life phone is not for playing games and listening music.

I know you announced last week that you would drop support for Android 4.4 based roms but it would be really good if you could include a Rom for the Redmi 1s maybe once a month. I'm sure there are still many Redmi 1s users out there that would appreciate it.

Can't find fingerprint option in my mi5 with new update. Please help.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-11-12-09-18-36-074_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2016-11-12-09-18-36-074_com.android.settings.png
    32 KB · Views: 296
Use zcx term and not term on Kenzo to solve this.

Envoyé de mon MI 4 en utilisant Tapatalk
In my mi note pro when i made the update to 6.11.10 and when finished i had in the accessbility something in chinese what is the wrong in it

Ok,but the app I use,ub reader,is a full screen app and it doesn't work.It worked do,on versions previeous 6.11.3.

Trimis de pe al meu Redmi Note 3 folosind Tapatalk
I don't know that app but automatically disable navigation buttons feature works only with apps have full screen layouts where status bar is hidden.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Anyway, no fingerprint. What can I do?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-11-12-10-30-00-513_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2016-11-12-10-30-00-513_com.android.settings.png
    119.9 KB · Views: 320
  • Screenshot_2016-11-12-10-30-00-513_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2016-11-12-10-30-00-513_com.android.settings.png
    119.9 KB · Views: 314
I don't know that app but automatically disable navigation buttons feature works only with apps have full screen layouts where status bar is hidden.

Yes, ok but I have tried to disable navigation buttons on miui default camera app witch is a full screen app,also doesn't work.I have done dirty install from 6.11.3,before that I had 6.10.20,I had download and install before it was removed from download.Maybe it may have something to do with that.I mention that in version 6.10.20 that feature worked.

Trimis de pe al meu Redmi Note 3 folosind Tapatalk

Anyway, no fingerprint. What can I do?
Wow, that's weird. You sure you've not installed another rom instead of your specific device? I know it's a stupid question but I wouldn't know what else could have happened...

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

yes sir i can still enter fastboot, please help me

You have to follow online guides about fastboot flashing with a Xiaomi tool called MiFlash.
Check on en.miui.com to find the right version of the program for your phone and a fastboot image of a China Developer version (because you CAN flash it with locked bootloader) then if you haven't applied for bootloader unlock you should.
After that unlock your phone bootloader and do whatever you want ;)

Bugs: calculator does not process well%

Miscalculation

MIUI calculator straight calculate as 100%=1 ... 50%=0.5 ... 10%=0.1 ... and so on...

So, based on MIUI calculator 100-50%=99,5

But with this in mind no difficulties to calculate % correctly as we want in MIUI calculator

for example: 100-50% x 100=50 and it is already correct ;)

Hello @ingbrzy , I want to download the rom muli for Redmi note 4G LTE (6.11.10), please support links.
I do not find it in the link DOWNLOAD WEEKLY
Thanks

I went back to version 6.11.3, because my Mi4c warming up too much :(.
And yet 6.10.27, now its OK.
Reg

Last edited:
at summer had the same problem ,but after 2 charge was fine ,i also change battery, and i see over 5 hours screen on in every weekly rom

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 2 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
which battery did you buy? and where? could you please share link? thanks!!!

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: hector_yo
Thanks once more for this update. I only have one issue, I'm on ido (Redmi 3 Pro) and the charging sound switch disappeared in this weekly version. In previous versions, I believe it was under settings-->Sound & Vibration, but I can't find it anymore. Does anyone else has the same problem ? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.