MIUI 8.2 6.11.10

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have found a problem with this rom 6.11.10. When playing music using bluetuth, if I make a call the sounds continue playing and makes impossible to hear the conversation. I was using Spotify.My phone is Mi Max.
Can anybody confirm this point?

I rolled back to 6.11.3 and this doesn't happen. Please, review.

I think xiaomi mi 5s and mi5s plus already have raw support in the native camera app. Can it be added also to xiaomi MI 5?

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Installed on Kenzo, no issues found so far. Fingerprint didn't work after flash because there were no fingerprints memorized (never happened before). Set it up again and now is working even better than before (faster, better accuracy). Uninstalled chinese assistive app with titanium backup, so far I don't have any issues because of it.

Dirty flash from last weekly, english lang

Yes, ok but I have tried to disable navigation buttons on miui default camera app witch is a full screen app,also doesn't work.I have done dirty install from 6.11.3,before that I had 6.10.20,I had download and install before it was removed from download.Maybe it may have something to do with that.I mention that in version 6.10.20 that feature worked.

Trimis de pe al meu Redmi Note 3 folosind Tapatalk

That strange because Camera app is definitely a full screen app, so automatically disable navigation buttons should work with camera app. For me it works...if I open camera app and touch navigation buttons at two side it says "tap again to exit" that's correct!

Only issue for me it does not work on Home button even if navigation buttons are disabled

Last edited:
Reactions: Stefano131270
Installed on Kenzo, no issues found so far. Fingerprint didn't work after flash because there were no fingerprints memorized (never happened before). Set it up again and now is working even better than before (faster, better accuracy). Uninstalled chinese assistive app with titanium backup, so far I don't have any issues because of it.

Dirty flash from last weekly, english lang
Is it still OK after reboot?

Still the same bug with the fingerprint sensor :-(

Otherwise it looks good

Send from my redmi note 3 pro

Hi, in MiCloud backup I can't find 'Choose apps to back up' option anymore. My Cloud space is full of app backups and I can't solve.
Can you tell me if the option has been moved?
Thank you

I am sad that this is the end of the MiPad 1 updates because it never went further than version 4.4....is there no hope of ever renewing this excellent pad?

please help me, my mi max pro helium is dead after flashing latest eu.rom, my previous rom is resurrection remix, please help how to revive my phone. pleasw

Hi,

First decide what ROM do you want.
If you want to use this ROM just flash this in EDL and your phone will be alive.
It contains only BL from previous release:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/eefyj4f4s5xzsdi/Patch-Mi-Max.rar?dl=0

If you want other ROM this file contains BL, Boot, and TWRP for Helium:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ilrdef5yfwmagzt/Patch-Mi-Max-Helium.rar?dl=0
In this case you can enter recovery directly from EDL with holding vol + and power.

How to enter EDL on dead phone?
Probably your phone now is in Diagnostic mode, so plug the cable from PC to phone and hold vol + and vol - and power together!
All 3 buttons. After a while phone will vibrate. Do NOT release the buttons!!! After few sec will vibrate again. Now you can release them.
Go to Mi Flash chose the file's folder and flash it/
Good luck!

which battery did you buy? and where? could you please share link? thanks!!!

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk
i friend of mine is a sailor and get it for me from china ,but i found in ebay other brand call nohon bm45 ,a lot of guys here in greece get it and it is ok ,better than the old we have mine called pishen but i dont found it in ebay

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 2 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Reactions: simone_g76
6.11.10 working fine on my Mi Note Pro.
I am getting slightly better battery time with this Rom compared to the last 2-3 weekly roms.

Can't login to my mi account. Also doesn't allow me to choose from gallery to send here related pictures. If I login to my cloud account home all icons except find device seems lock icon on them.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-11-12-15-38-30-044_com.android.browser.png
    Screenshot_2016-11-12-15-38-30-044_com.android.browser.png
    169.9 KB · Views: 307
Status
Not open for further replies.