MIUI 8.2 6.11.17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same stupid bug like previous release in the search bar - Redmi Note 2
5aef7db453895a48b3f0296f5f710664.jpg

5ee43def1ae0074baa91fa6f951b07ef.jpg

My mi max 128gig can't receive SMS messages :( happened for the last 2 versions now any help ??

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

But I do not understand, why you expect arabic language as default option in EU rom (rom optimized for EU region) ?
If you are interested in, you can organize a translation team. If translation is good, i am sure @ingbrzy will integrate your results in EU rom ...
(EU rom is not OFFICIAL Xiaomi rom. Xiaomi.eu is an inofficial community and the devs do their development in their free time. They can not fulfill every wish or every regional requirements)
Yes... Maybe he asked for someone do that...

Reactions: Michael_K
I really regret buying my 3s. The hardware is very good, but the software is absolute trash. Full of frigging bugs. I've set up Privacy protection password, and then I decided I don't need it. Guess what? I can't disable it, there's no option for that.

I've also set up a data usage limit, just for da lulz. I've now removed the limit, but the Data Usage program flashes red, telling me that I've exceeded the limit.

There are so many things that simply don't work... and it's not just the developer version.

I really regret buying my 3s. The hardware is very good, but the software is absolute trash. Full of frigging bugs. I've set up Privacy protection password, and then I decided I don't need it. Guess what? I can't disable it, there's no option for that.

I've also set up a data usage limit, just for da lulz. I've now removed the limit, but the Data Usage program flashes red, telling me that I've exceeded the limit.

There are so many things that simply don't work... and it's not just the developer version.
Both are working fine for me, No problems disabling them

Inviato dal mio MI 4S utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: sota01 and Geephile
Security, app lock, settings, app lock.

For the settings you have to press the gear in the upper right corner

Sent from my MI 4S using Tapatalk

But I'm talking about Lockscreen & password > Privacy protection password; No disable option.

And with your help I've found another bug. After enabling App lock and disabling it, it always asks me for the pattern when I enter App lock. Wouldn't it make sense to clear the pattern if you disable the feature? Or to keep the pattern, but to avoid asking the user for the pattern, unless the feature is enabled..

But I'm talking about Lockscreen & password > Privacy protection password; No disable option.

And with your help I've found another bug. After enabling App lock and disabling it, it always asks me for the pattern when I enter App lock. Wouldn't it make sense to clear the pattern if you disable the feature? Or to keep the pattern, but to avoid asking the user for the pattern, unless the feature is enabled..
Sorry, i misunderstood. You're right, there is no disable option in privacy protection. Thanks to you i've also found a translation error in app lock.

Inviato dal mio MI 4S utilizzando Tapatalk

Hello. But hardly anyone has a Mi4S? This smartphone never switch to Android 6 or 7? I ask for the battery consumption. I hope that with Android 6 or 7, the battery lasts longer.
Thank you for the excellent work on the weekly ROM.

On my kenzo automatically disable navigation buttons works again!Thank you verry much!

Trimis de pe al meu Redmi Note 3 folosind Tapatalk

Great version update for my Redmi Pro. The performance is better than previous version. However, Google assistant cannot be set as default. After restart it default to Chinese Assistant. Anyway, I am happy with this build.

Sent from my Redmi Pro using Tapatalk

flashing twice for my Kenzo Setting.apk still Force Closed.. is my downloaded rom corrupt??

Error cannot upload image from libary, upload to Google Drive when browse libary

Gửi từ Mi-4c của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

flashing twice for my Kenzo Setting.apk still Force Closed.. is my downloaded rom corrupt??

You manage to install those rom twice so I don't think it's corrupt. You should backtrace what you did before flash this rom. Probably removing or modifying something which maybe related to setting's service. Factory reset probably could fix it. If it doesn't then you should consider clean flashing.

I used to have fc when I try to sign out mi account. Apparently it's because I ignoring permission notification when sign in to mi account lol.

Error cannot upload image from libary, upload to Google Drive when browse libary

Gửi từ Mi-4c của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

Kenzo user here and I could tell you that sending video or image from gallery to google's drive or whatsapp or instagram are fine.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Apart I still have white stripe in hdr video recording (which I don't really care) and annoying persistent chinese assistant app as default assist app after reboot, overall this is very good rom. Fast start, more responsive, battery seems bit better than last rom. Thank you dev.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.