MIUI 8.2 6.11.17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How does search works on your phones in this weakly?
On Kate, it's not available nor by swiping up, nor from notifications.
Regards.

Is it possible to modify the Camera File naming convention?
Now it's IMG_MMDDYYYY_HHMMSS.jpg ----> a complete mess
it should be IMG_YYYYMMDD_HHMMSS.jpg ---> automatic chronological sorting

Because it has to do with dates, this might be a localization issue specific to Europe.

Is there a parameter file that can be tweaked or even better a modification in future roms possible?
Thanks in advance!

I don't know if it is possible to modify camera file naming but mine is look like this

fd2a56549fe3bed7c2427760c6a9797f.jpg

How does search works on your phones in this weakly?
On Kate, it's not available nor by swiping up, nor from notifications.
Regards.

Check if swipe up option is enable in search's setting at setting>system app>search

c9e02ecb3ce269c9c07eda805d859aa6.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: cukierkas
Is it possible to modify the Camera File naming convention?
Now it's IMG_MMDDYYYY_HHMMSS.jpg ----> a complete mess
it should be IMG_YYYYMMDD_HHMMSS.jpg ---> automatic chronological sorting

Because it has to do with dates, this might be a localization issue specific to Europe.

Is there a parameter file that can be tweaked or even better a modification in future roms possible?
Thanks in advance!
Which language? It's translation issue.. Report it to your lang repo..

~Tapatalk Mi5~

I don't know if it is possible to modify camera file naming but mine is look like this

f29304dddbd87033ca16ec63a15c18fb.jpg

Check if swipe up option is enable in search's setting at setting>system app>search

fd118d96d1b5decc6b94f70ba6b7cc96.jpg

Thanks for the reply.
I don't have any search line in settings>system apps , so maybe @ingbrzy just forgot to add search into Kate's rom? Does it possible?

Last edited:
you say you are on global stable, you may install via update (download recovery rom) the latest global dev to retry the unlock but BUT dev rom in global is not yet available for this device.
To me you need a deep flash cable to install chinese dev for unlock, then you know ....
Exact,
But how to install dev China?
Updater does not work
Mi Flash does not work, in Official forum I read that not available for x25
Tomorrow I will try with Sp Flash Tool

Time is all wrong both on status bar and the clock icon! I have tried all the settings! I am checking the time in Google Chrome now! Anyone facing this issue??

Never had such issue on RN3pro, not rooted

I've personally installed 8.0.10 Xiaomi.eu stable (the official latest Chinese version) on my Redmi 3s. It's still buggy, but it's much better than the developer version.

HI
i updated Redmi Note 3 Pro but i have a notification problem: any kind of badge notification will appear from the bar, nor the light for notification but when i swap down the bar i can see the notification. i've set all the settings for the notification for each program (telegram, whatsapp)

Guys, anyone got random restarts with this rom? Strange things here. On my redmi 3s inter all working fine. I have installed same rom on my wife's phone and it's restarted fiew times. She's got redmi 3s without B20. Any suggestions?

Wysłane z mojego Redmi 3S przy użyciu Tapatalka
I have cleaned Davic and cache, still problem with random reboots with only one device :/ any ideas please. Some users with redmi 3s 16gb (non b20) can confirm if this rom working fine?

Wysłane z mojego Redmi 3S przy użyciu Tapatalka

Last edited:
HI
i updated Redmi Note 3 Pro but i have a notification problem: any kind of badge notification will appear from the bar, nor the light for notification but when i swap down the bar i can see the notification. i've set all the settings for the notification for each program (telegram, whatsapp)

I have similar issue but from MIUI 7 for Telegram and only for single person chats, not on group chats.
The toast notification does not appear but the LED flashed correctly the colour. If i bring down the notification shade then the notification is there.

hello, i have REDMI4 PRO and even if i tried to flash the rom i got error in recovery... i opened a thread on redmi4's forum section... give a look if you can. and hope you can help me, cause the china stable it's impossible to use

hello, i have REDMI4 PRO and even if i tried to flash the rom i got error in recovery... i opened a thread on redmi4's forum section... give a look if you can. and hope you can help me, cause the china stable it's impossible to use

Have you already unlocked bootloader and switched recovery to TWRP?

Reactions: Stefano131270
of course i did... unlock bootloader and installed the twrp... in the pther thread i posted the photos of my phone and twrp error... i try to post here too
7c535b66-55a1-487a-81d9-fcccea9df69a.jpg
b3900099-c5bf-40e5-940b-a84a94031770.jpg

Reactions: Headbanger82
Status
Not open for further replies.