MIUI 8.2 6.11.17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, i have 2 big problems in this version: 1 - Cant obtain Sync statuts in Mi Cloud 2 - White Line under the screen in Video Mode from MIUI App.
dDhO8ys.png

mEPvPgl.png
Give permissions to micloud

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

In my MI4s it works fine, maybe you Can try a cache and dalvik clean

Inviato dal mio MI 4S utilizzando Tapatalk

Thanks for the fast reply and the advice - but the problem sill exists after wipe cache/dalvik in TWRP. How long is the virus check running on your device?

I still remember old days, when you have to know something about procentage to calculate it. For example:
e1d8621deb27e0c771ae4c3b8a135aab.jpg
This calculator just uses 100 proc as number one. And it's 100% correct. Sure, it can calculate it in easier way for user, but it's not a bug for me. Btw, i hope my friend won't be angry for me for some commercial of his project. Here u can calculate almost everything in easy way https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=info.percentagecalculator

Wysłane z mojego Redmi 3S przy użyciu Tapatalka
What's the point of technology if not making life easier? In the old days we had to do counts by hand. This calculator may be right, but it's not simple as it's supposed to be.

Battery drains very fast. GPS fails in parking lots, basements, etc.
For Redmi Note 2.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk

Thanks for the fast reply and the advice - but the problem sill exists after wipe cache/dalvik in TWRP. How long is the virus check running on your device?
About one minute, firts time it took about 15 seconds to move from 0 but after that it goes really fast

What's the point of technology if not making life easier? In the old days we had to do counts by hand. This calculator may be right, but it's not simple as it's supposed to be.
You are right, but all i want to say it this is not a bug. But i agree, calculator need some improvements.

Reactions: zenga
CHANGELOG

System
Optimization - UI adjustments (11-16)

Phone
Optimization - Optimized ringtone volume fo.........

Why is the Mi Live app disabled in 6.11.17? Tested on official Global as well as China ROM on Mi3 and RN3 and it works on them, but gets disabled in EU ROM as soon as i install it from Play Store.
photo_2016_11_20_23_01_06.jpg

photo_2016_11_20_23_01_09.jpg

If i'm quick enough, i can open it once, but it will close automatically and it gets disabled. it doesn't even appear in list of installed apps under system settings.

(Animated gif, might take time to load)
Mi_Live_Disabled.gif

About one minute, firts time it took about 15 seconds to move from 0 but after that it goes really fast

Oh okay thanks, mine is running for 5min+ and no change - but okay, everything else seems to run okay, so I'll just leave it - or do you have another suggestion to repair it?

I still remember old days, when you have to know something about procentage to calculate it. For example:
e1d8621deb27e0c771ae4c3b8a135aab.jpg
This calculator just uses 100 proc as number one. And it's 100% correct. Sure, it can calculate it in easier way for user, but it's not a bug for me. Btw, i hope my friend won't be angry for me for some commercial of his project. Here u can calculate almost everything in easy way https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=info.percentagecalculator

So there's no need of % button in the calculator which only divide X number with 100. if xiaomi thinks that all people should know how to calculate percentage then xiaomi is wrong! 100%=1 oh yeah, 1%=0.01

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

AFANTOCULU!!!! sorry for my native lenguage esclamation...

i did... solved finally. there is a problem isnide the files in the rom, a with help of Daniele Benati on a fb group i did it

i write what to do in any other people need it

Download the last xiaomi.eu rom (6.11.17)
open the zip file with winrar
META INF->COM->GOOGLE->ANDROID
using exclusively the blocknotes open the file UPDATER SCRIPT
delete on the first string:
getprop("ro.product.device") == "markw" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "markw" || abort("This package is for \"markw\" devices; this is a \"" + getprop("ro.product.device") + "\".");

until the first string start with:
ui_print("Tar etc etc etc

save the file and put the modified file in the device and use it to flash the rom with recovery

Scusami Giovanni, ma questa procedura, per caso, serve per poter aggiornare il dispositivo automaticamente via OTA? (visto che il mio Mi4S non trova mai aggiornamenti automatici e devo sempre scaricarmi la settimanale da qui)
Grazie

Oh okay thanks, mine is running for 5min+ and no change - but okay, everything else seems to run okay, so I'll just leave it - or do you have another suggestion to repair it?
You can try changing definitions, it becomes really slow if you have more than one activated together. For me fastest is avast

I have a Redmi 4 Pro (markw) bought in an official Xiaomi Shop in Shanghai (Joy City Shopping Mall).
The phone is unlocked officially. TWRP 3.0.2-0 (TWRP_markw) is installed via fastboot.
But I can not flash the Xiaomi.eu ROM.
Currently the latest China Developer ROM is installed (6.11.17 Beta).
Error 7 appears.
What can I do?

I have a Redmi 4 Pro (markw) bought in an official Xiaomi Shop in Shanghai (Joy City Shopping Mall).
The phone is unlocked officially. TWRP 3.0.2-0 (TWRP_markw) is installed via fastboot.
But I can not flash the Xiaomi.eu ROM.
Currently the latest China Developer ROM is installed (6.11.17 Beta).
Error 7 appears.
What can I do?

See this person's solution: -

AFANTOCULU!!!! sorry for my native lenguage esclamation...

i did... solved finally. there is a problem isnide the files in the rom, a with help of Daniele Benati on a fb group i did it

i write what to do in any other people need it

Download the last xiaomi.eu rom (6.11.17)
open the zip file with winrar
META INF->COM->GOOGLE->ANDROID
using exclusively the blocknotes open the file UPDATER SCRIPT
delete on the first string:
getprop("ro.product.device") == "markw" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "markw" || abort("This package is for \"markw\" devices; this is a \"" + getprop("ro.product.device") + "\".");

until the first string start with:
ui_print("Tar etc etc etc

save the file and put the modified file in the device and use it to flash the rom with recovery

In redmi 3 pro (ido 3/32) i can't change wallpaper

Anybody else have same problem with me?

BTW i'm using BlackBerry launcher, hub, etc from cobalt BlackBerry manager.

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Tapatalk

Hi friend, from 6.11.3 not work voice input in another soft, for example ticktick to do. On 6.10.27 all work. What you say about that. Thanks

Отправлено с моего MI 5 через Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.