MIUI 8.2 6.11.17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here no Problems with WiFi on my KATE, my Tablet and my KATE are connected to my WiFi and both are functioning normal......
Rebooted my Kate now as I was about to flash fastboot global stable to test. Wifi works suddenly (had the same problems yesterday and earlier today). It is even faster than my OnePlus 3 sitting next to it. If this is caused by my wifi cable router I am helpless. I just got it replaced because of faulty wifi. I don't know now if the wifi of my kate is going crazy or my router.

I always wipe cache and dalvik in twrp, even it's been said that xiaomi.eu ROM does that automaticly.
And for Google sync i only use gmail, calendar and contacts. Besides those, i use drive and youtube apps, but no sync for those two, and that's all i need from Google.

Edit: i use maps too... Sry

I can't clear data on Xiaomi service framework, only cache. Btw, I saw problem with sync call history to mi cloud. I tried manually sync call history, but it says "Can't sync". I have switched that off so i'll see if it has some effect.

But if you saw my WLD screen shot on kernel wakelocks. It shows bam_dmux_wakelock. As i understand (just by google-ing, i'm not even advanced user, so i don't quite understand those things), that wakelock is saying something is accessing data and keeping my phone awake? Right? Possibly sync issue?

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Tapatalk
Find google automatic online backup in settings under backup part and disable for now. Issue with micloud/backup/restore try to solve by going into permissions and find micloud and give all permission.
About your specific wakelock issue it could be associated with location services. Try this, uninstall google maps(also any other similar app) , go to "Google settings" app, then location, delete location history and temporarily disable location service. Reboot phone. Use it for few hours and check if that specific wakelock is still making problems with battery. If don't then enable location sevice and put only to use gps. Then try to install Google maps and see how battery is doing.
Edit: have atm freezed xiaomi framework service so couldn't check if data can be cleared, if not then clear cache.
Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hi,

Using stable 8.1.1 on Mi4c and there are some issues with facebook messenger... The messages are received but notify is not working every time, also opening a message from lock screen does not work, messenger just runs in backgroud idling

Reactions: wysless
Hi, anyone could tell me something about the stable 8.0.2.0 for the mi4s? something about the batery life?

I use Redmi3 IDO HM3 (Android 5.1.1)
Exist some versión of xposed working with lastest miui8 dev roms?
i use xposed v86 sdk22 AMR64 solarwarez,
but when install, wipechache and davil cache and reboot many apps havent problems to open.
I need click in apps many times to open, or delete cache.

Some solution for this?

In older versións of MIUI8 not exist this problem.

Hello everyone and thank you for allowing me to join!

My device is a Redmi Note 3 Pro (Snapdragon). I downloaded the Xiaomi.eu 6.11.17 ROM earlier today and attempted to flash it to my device using TWRP. Unfortunately this did not work - when the device rebooted it became stuck in a boot loop. When I turn off the device [by holding down the power button] it comes back on and attempts to reboot again.

I can get into Fastboot mode and have attempted to use that to flash an official MIUI fastboot ROM to the device but MiFlash cannot flash the ROM for me as it says "device is locked" [even though I had the bootloader officially unlocked a few days ago].

At the moment I am stuck with a phone which cannot boot and which I cannot seem to flash anything else on to.
Can anyone help me please? I would deeply appreciate it.
Are you sure the bootloader was officially unlocked? This usually happens on unofficial unlock
Xiaomi.eu roms are not locking the bootloader, the only possibility I can think about is than your kenzo was on Lollipop stable rom before, you flashed MM and that`s probably the reason for relock
Anyway if the bootloader was officially unlocked it`s easy to unlock it again the same way, just go to fastboot mode and unlock with the same miflashunlock tool.
You can also try "fastboot oem unlock" command

Guys please answer me. I've just 2 question.
First question...My Mi4c takes too much time to fix gps and to find the right position on the map. I want to know if others have the same problem. Is it normal with miui 8?
Second....someone with mi4c can tell me how much time the battery last usually? I think my Mi4c isn't during enough

Thanks to anyone will answer me

Guys please answer me. I've just 2 question.
First question...My Mi4c takes too much time to fix gps and to find the right position on the map. I want to know if others have the same problem. Is it normal with miui 8?
Second....someone with mi4c can tell me how much time the battery last usually? I think my Mi4c isn't during enough

Thanks to anyone will answer me
My mi4c have normally 4h30 sot

Hi, thanks for your work. I like this miui. But i have a problem with my mi4c. sometimes mobile network works not correct. Sometimes its disabled, and error.. com.android.phone. how to fix it?

Thanks for the great work, I really like this rom and it is very powerful! Also in developer
Thanks again and good work!

Still waiting for a Redmi Note 4 stable release, we have stable 8.1 now on miui.com but no Xiaomi stable at all... hope it comes soon :)

Hi, thanks for your work. I like this miui. But i have a problem with my mi4c. sometimes mobile network works not correct. Sometimes its disabled, and error.. com.android.phone. how to fix it?
Tried wipe dalvik and cache?

< Mi4 LTE 3/16 gb >

On mi Pad 2 with last dev i've got problem with print, it doesn't work, Force close app when i try to print PDF.
Anyone else ?
Log:
Build fingerprint: 'Xiaomi/latte/latte:5.1/LMY47I/6.11.10:user/release-keys'
Revision: '0'
ABI: 'x86_64'
pid: 9330, tid: 9346, name: Binder_2 >>> com.android.printspooler:renderer <<<
signal 11 (SIGSEGV), code 1 (SEGV_MAPERR), fault addr 0x0
rax 0000000000000000 rbx 00007fd225d57920 rcx 00007fd225ce9647 rdx 0000000000001000
rsi 00007fd21b447000 rdi 0000000000000000
r8 00007fd225d572c0 r9 00000000000009d4 r10 000000000004e358 r11 0000000000000246
r12 0bd9ae3000000000 r13 0000000000000001 r14 0bd9ae3000000000 r15 0000000000001000
cs 0000000000000033 ss 000000000000002b
rip 00007fd225c8c34f rbp 0000000000000000 rsp 00007fd21d1d23b0 eflags 0000000000010202

backtrace:
#00 pc 000000000001a34f /system/lib64/libc.so (memcpy+47)
#01 pc 000000000000a91f <unknown>

---
Sent from my MI PAD 2 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hi!
I wish to do a clean install for the next update (Instead of wipe cache and dalvik)
What should i do?
Long time I dont do a clean install, and
I have a lot of residual files xD
Could I do wipe data?

On the other hand, I have the annoying problem with the permissions (cannot accept permissions from the dialog screen, need to go to settings-> installed applications to manage the permissions). how to fix this? If I'm not wrong, its a problem with ROMs based on MM. But, does that bug have a solution?

Thanks!!

Hi!
I wish to do a clean install for the next update (Instead of wipe cache and dalvik)
What should i do?
Long time I dont do a clean install, and
I have a lot of residual files xD
Could I do wipe data?

On the other hand, I have the annoying problem with the permissions (cannot accept permissions from the dialog screen, need to go to settings-> installed applications to manage the permissions). how to fix this? If I'm not wrong, its a problem with ROMs based on MM. But, does that bug have a solution?

Thanks!!
Just do a local backup of your installed app (settings - add. Settings - backup - local backup)
Then in twrp just do a wipe cache, dalvik and wipe data.
Install again rom and then reboot.
After reboot go in backup and reistall all app you previously backup.
Quite simple.

Sent from my MI PAD 2 using Tapatalk

Hello everyone, I still give the same failure the weekly since three weeks, and is that with the cell phone off the load is stopped at 83% and yet with the mobile on it reaches up to 100%, see if With the new weekly is arranged. I do not know if it happens to anyone else. Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.