Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 214 66.9%
  • NO

Votes: 106 33.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can not confirm. No bootloop. Because of your posting I tried it 2 times a moment ago. I have Kate, xiaomi.eu 6.11.24 and xposed v86 by SolarWarez and xMIUI module activated.
Difference in Rom for Kenzo and Kate? (can not believe, that missing LTE band 20 on Kenzo causes this bootloop)

Cannot confirm either, installed and rebooted two times (one for changing dpi and the other one because I always forget to run AdAway at the first reboot), nothing wrong here.
He may have some outdated and incompatible module...
I have Xposed Solarwarez v86 too, the installer tells me I could update it to v87, but i don't know whether to do it or not...

Reactions: Michael_K
Several FC with Gmail, previous version did it randomly, but this version is a nightmare. Tried to reinstall, remove accounts, set permissions... nothing works.

Enviado desde mi RedMI Note 4 usando Tapatalk

Several FC with Gmail, previous version did it randomly, but this version is a nightmare. Tried to reinstall, remove accounts, set permissions... nothing works.

Enviado desde mi RedMI Note 4 usando Tapatalk
The same for me.

Redmi note 2 clean install,
Google play services continuously FC.
I try to reinstal gplay services and clean install rom again but there is no change.
Gplay services FC again and again, now back to 6.11.17 :D

Redmi note 2 clean install,
Google play services continuously FC.
I try to reinstal gplay services and clean install rom again but there is no change.
Gplay services FC again and again, now back to 6.11.17 :D
Me too. Back to previous version while they're rebuilding roms...

I have a redmi 3 pro with unlocked bootloader and developer Chinese official version. i try to flash via fastboot the twrp_ido.img recovery and i can't because show me a message " can not found file flash_all.bat" and the result is error.
Any help please how to flash this rom????

Στάλθηκε από το MI 3W μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Hi, i see on official China Developer rom changelog there is a new feature
"New - Swipe to delete Lock screen notifications (11-18)"
As i see in xiaomi.eu changelog this new feature isn't included this week, but on my Mi4c this feature is working perfect. Can any other user confirm ?

Anyway it is a great feature!!
Confirm.
Mi4c 3/32

Reactions: paulpap
b9f355f6e28eb7aa8d48baf5fd5dd46f.jpg
this dont work in my phone ,anyone else does?what this function is?

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 2 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

See my post #195
Thanks for your reply. But I´m afraid my first screen (probably pin simcard) is empty I can not introduce any number, I think my problem is due to I had one custom theme that now it isn´t compatible with this rom update.

I trid recovery but it is not possible, now I have to wait to unlock code, after try to recovery by TWRP....pufffff:(

Thanks,

They broke the default email aplication.
I revert way Back to 6.9.29. the only backup i had.
To be shore i made an factory reset but still email app error.
In 6.11.17 no problem with email. Battery also very good

I am currently using official cm 13 on my RN3 SE. Will flashing this ROM lock my bootloader?

You will probably need to flash official rom first to restore stock firmware, that you probably altered when flashing CM!

If your unlocked officially, even if it gets locked again, it easy to unlock with Mi Tool even while on xiaomi.eu rom.

Despiting little bugs the rom is going better each week. Volume issue with piston earphones has been solved. Thaks for the great work and effort done in this site. Congratulations!

Enviado desde mi Redmi 3 mediante Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.