Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 214 66.9%
  • NO

Votes: 106 33.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re-flashed totally clean. All seems to be working except for Tasker. I use Tasker to put my phone into Do Not Disturb or silence depending on the time of day.
I've given it notification access, but the phone just won't change into the different modes

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Can you share a link with this version?
I cannot post link here as I havent completed my 10 post. If u are on kate official rom and need to install cm for your rn3 se then, Search in xda for '' official cm13 for redmi note 3 ''
If u dont get network signal after flashing kenzo cm than flash NON-HLOS.bin file from kate fastboot rom using adb.

Reactions: cukierkas
Bad Russian translation in the 'options' Screenshot_2016-11-26-20-11-28-544_com.android.settings.png Screenshot_2016-11-26-20-11-50-973_com.android.settings.png

Reactions: Varrkan82
Thanks for the rebuild! I was having FC on Gmail and Google Services yesterday coming in fresh and clean to EU rom. Installed the .17 for yesterday and updated to .24 today. Everything looking good on my Redmi 4 Prime

Hello, I just installed the rebuilt rom for Mi4c and I get constant android. Process. Media error, crash. Unable to keep Gmail open, it force closes on me. I wiped dalwik and cache. When are you guys going to fix this?! At least weather is now working, but that is a small consolation..

dirty flashed this version on 6.11.10, weather fixed but it doesnt ALWAYS refresh correctly, sometimes it says "cannot connect to the web" or sth like that, just like before. im not getting any fc, seems fine.

Had also problems with Mi Fit. Sync did not start and pairing with new device did not work after update to 2.2.7. Downgrade from Mi Fit 2.2.7 to 2.2.5 helps. Now sync is ok. Problem was with Kate and 6.11.17. Maybe same with your Hermes.

Thank you for your suggestion. Unfortunately downgrade to 2.2.5 did not solve the problem; synchronization stops at 12%, 18% or 22%. The battery is at 39% and tried to restart the phone without result. :-(

Checked right now, everything worked flawlessly. Unlocking feature works fine as well.

Does your MiBand have enough battery charge? Have you tried turning Bluetooth off and on again? Restarting your phone?

-----

Speaking of Bluetooth... since MIUI 8 I cannot use the microphone of any of my earphones/headphones/speakers (they work fine on other phones). Devices are correctly recognized, but phone mic remains the only one active when phone is paired to a Bluetooth audio peripheral. Am I the only one?

The battery is at 39% and tried to restart the phone without result. I tried downgrading to 2.2.5 but the problem remains.

I'm getting FC on android.process.media when downloading from PlayStore , using Mi4S with 8.1.2.0 and 6.11.24 . Went back to 8.0.1.0 and everything is fine now.

Re-flashed totally clean. All seems to be working except for Tasker. I use Tasker to put my phone into Do Not Disturb or silence depending on the time of day.
I've given it notification access, but the phone just won't change into the different modes

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk
Check if Tasker is allowed in menu accessibility... In my device after reboot it defaults to off and prevents Tasker from doing certain tasks. Could be this, maybe.

Enviado do meu Redmi 2 (2014813)

It seems that I'm going to stay with 6.11.24 (first build). I just have the weather app problem, but I can live with it

Phone Redmi 3 ido, firmware 6.11.24. Not translated into Russian in Settings "launcher" and the line in the call log.

Status
Not open for further replies.