Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 214 66.9%
  • NO

Votes: 106 33.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean tweaked app as temporary solution until official fix become stabilized. We can notice easily when the tweaked app won't picking data anymore from http...
Anyway flashing ROM at next release will be restore original apk...
Good point about next update. In my case, I took a forecast app from playstore, we will see.

Envoyé de mon MI 4W en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: graw2
same for me on the morning worked, and on afternoon not

The rebuilt weather app still working fine... Just checked:

a39c14e1b92b0098ed2b4ad67d6e9292.jpg

hi Graw2
What is the situation for MiNOTE PRO DEV ROM
Do you know if we will get a new rom without the issue with android.process... error
i downgraded but i don't why i have the NOTES apps doesnt work any more, and FC remains in background
once i enable the sync

To me it's the same with the weather app, it worked fine in the day, but now it's not going

Enviado desde mi MI 4S mediante Tapatalk

Whats different to xiomi.eu weather. Why is it modified?
They changed the protocol from https to http in the modified Weather app. Apparently connection via that is working or at least it worked.

Also stop ******* spamming about the Weather app here, there's a thread in Bugs for that.

Xiaomi has bigger issues now, since their forum is down. So whether it starts working again or not, is in their hands.

hi Graw2
What is the situation for MiNOTE PRO DEV ROM
Do you know if we will get a new rom without the issue with android.process... error
i downgraded but i don't why i have the NOTES apps doesnt work any more, and FC remains in background
once i enable the sync

No idea but pls post FC log here. It always useful to find the root cause and solution...

Reactions: Stefano131270
Rom was ok for some time on Mi Note Pro (Leo). Battery life was good also.
Now everything crashes. This morning was ok, now PlayStore crases, twitter crashes, file explorer crashes, etc...
So bad... :-(

Tried to reboot the phone, and also turning off, wait some minutes, and turn it on. Still the same. Crashes everywhere.

Anyone else having the time sync issue in the status bar since 6.11.17? Please check the ss for reference.

3a9896937d1a3efe729556b133a70fc0.jpg

025ce88fa6fed020d8c5c61ff597baa6.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Always nice roms.
But what's really missing and still not working is Miracast function and music player is still not playing *.m4a files on my Redmi 3pro.

Hello.
I installed version 6.11.24 (Download Weekly) on my Xiaomi Redmi 4 Pro. It is so far everything installed and the Smartphone ran flawlessly. After a restart, the Google Play services (version 9.0.83) crashed and read no longer start. Can not open any contacts or make phone calls. I then upgraded Google Play Services to version 10.0.84 on Google Play Store and updated it later. After a reset to the factory setting and without installing the software the new smartphone is not restarted after the new installation. After a restart, the Google Play service crashes again. What can I do?

Rom was ok for some time on Mi Note Pro (Leo). Battery life was good also.
Now everything crashes. This morning was ok, now PlayStore crases, twitter crashes, file explorer crashes, etc...
So bad... :-(

Tried to reboot the phone, and also turning off, wait some minutes, and turn it on. Still the same. Crashes everywhere.
I just take the rebuild rom, and working fine on MiNote Pro.

Yesterday after flashing the new rom everything worked perfect, even the weather app, as I commented before, today the weather app stopped working, "can not connect to the network", I just tried to reboot the phone and now it works again

Reactions: ivan.martinko
Hello.
I installed version 6.11.24 (Download Weekly) on my Xiaomi Redmi 4 Pro. It is so far everything installed and the Smartphone ran flawlessly. After a restart, the Google Play services (version 9.0.83) crashed and read no longer start. Can not open any contacts or make phone calls. I then upgraded Google Play Services to version 10.0.84 on Google Play Store and updated it later. After a reset to the factory setting and without installing the software the new smartphone is not restarted after the new installation. After a restart, the Google Play service crashes again. What can I do?
first : reset phone to factory reset
second : skip all login's
third : paste OS to sd, rename OS "update.zip"
fourth : flash again to recovery choose flash
fifth : find yours renamed file uptate.zip and flash
good luck

Last edited:
Clear your weather app data allow to access location when you start it again its working after that.
Yesterday after flashing the new rom everything worked perfect, even the weather app, as I commented before, today the weather app stopped working, "can not connect to the network", I just tried to reboot the phone and now it works again

Reactions: Santigt
Hi. I got my new Xiaomi Pro. Unlocked it, installed TWRP, it came up in Chinese so I rebooted and finally found the language setting. Now I can not load in the EU ROM weekly or the latest Chinese (none of these was downloaded onto the device beforehand). Tried in ADB sideload but both roms fails. Any expert who can give me advice. I have installed TWRP before on my MI4 and it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.