Votes: 214 66.9%
  • NO

Votes: 106 33.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RN3 pro user here.
everything working fine.
but I am getting random reboots. atleast 6-7 times a day.
wiped cache & dalvik cache before upgrading from 6.11.17
plz help

If you mean battery - no everything seems ok but I do have issues with launching app from app (eg contacts)
What about charging time? i get about 4 hours to charge to 100%. Is normal this? Sorry for asking questions like like this. Im still on Global Chinese, waiting for Unlocking Bootloader and will flash Xiaoim.EU build.

What about charging time? i get about 4 hours to charge to 100%. Is normal this? Sorry for asking questions like like this. Im still on Global Chinese, waiting for Unlocking Bootloader and will flash Xiaoim.EU build.
2h15 for me , with max 2A charging(check with ampere)

Same problem with the browser that with the weather app, someone else happens to you?

Enviado desde mi MI 4S mediante Tapatalk

RN3 pro user here.
everything working fine.
but I am getting random reboots. atleast 6-7 times a day.
wiped cache & dalvik cache before upgrading from 6.11.17
plz help
wipe again, all data and format sd start up phone skip all set up copy paste OS tu SD and rename update.zip and again turn off phone again recovery mod and again wipe all data, but not SD and reinstall OS from SD

Last edited:
Everything perfect on kenzo, with root...very stable and no battery drain, very stable build.
Did you do a clean install or flashed over the last weekly? I flashed over the last weekly and can barely get through the day with the battery

Hello guys,

I have a few issues on this ROM on my Redmi PRO. Basically, I can't open another application from some apps.

e.g. TS Royal (management tool for RDP connections) doesn't open MS RDP Client and my banking app doesn't open contact list when I wan't to send an email from it.

Basically, I click on this in the app who should trigger opening new app but nothing happens.

Thanks!
Anybody?
Basically some apps are not able to open external apps / links

E.g. CPU-Z i go to about and click on their website and the browser doesn't open up
Any clue? Is it me or the phone?

Edit: speedtest app another example...

Anybody?
Basically some apps are not able to open external apps / links

E.g. CPU-Z i go to about and click on their website and the browser doesn't open up
Any clue? Is it me or the phone?

Edit: speedtest app another example...
I have problems also on my Redmi PRO. All Google apps crash all the time, keyboard, Google play aso

Sent from my MI 4LTE using Tapatalk

Reactions: mnikolce
Status
Not open for further replies.