Votes: 214 66.9%
  • NO

Votes: 106 33.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the version!
just updated my Mi4 LTE
Everything is fine but the issue with the Google Assistant.
After few minutes/hours it is automatically being replaced by the default Chinese one.
It is very annoying.
Could you please remove it from future versions?

Thanks again

Persisting "Ali' Webpage AD" (advertisement) issue (security - cleaner) in weekly ROM. Not in stable ROM. How come? How to remove from weekly?

Reactions: Kimo67
Hi guys, anyone knows how to reinstall google services?

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Mi 5 Pro user on 6.11.10 dev rom in English language.
(I am only posting the bug here because the update for my model has been suspended for two weeks.)
DND fails intermittently and plays sounds on calls and notifications out loud.
I don't wanna set my phone to "Silent" for all my Fitbit notifications are diabled in the mode.
I have to set on Custom mode to apply to all calls and notifications.
How come there is "None" option under Exceptions, and why would anyone select "All" exceptions in DND mode?

You sure did you configure DND mode correctly? Exceptions option set by default to All, so in default all incoming calls are allowed. Set exceptions to custom or favorite and Sounds option to calls only.
No issue here with DND

Installed on my wifes MiNote and the phone loops in the restart. Trying to install an older version that she has on the phone 6.5.26 but I believe that It's not doing nothing. Could someone help? Thanks.

Have you tried a new install ? I suspect the problem is due to corruption by old data. However, because to install new is too much of trouble for me, i have never tested using a fresh install.

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk
New install doesn't solve, I tried with xiaomi.eu and global rom, more versions, all with this issue.

Installed on my wifes MiNote and the phone loops in the restart. Trying to install an older version that she has on the phone 6.5.26 but I believe that It's not doing nothing. Could someone help? Thanks.

Can someone suggest a solution?

When I manualy turn GPS off, It's switching on by itself after launching random application. Redmi 3 Pro.

@Dukee, on my ReNo3 Pro, the app badge turn's istself on and notification light turn's itself off.
Hope this issue will be solved with the new release

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Seem do manage the problem by installing a previous rom.

Just one question. I have a Mi5 and never installed a EU rom because I couldn't unlock bootloader. Today I saw that there are ROM'S for the Mi5 with bootloader. So can I download a rom from here and install on my Mi5 without unlocking the bootloader?

Seem do manage the problem by installing a previous rom.

Just one question. I have a Mi5 and never installed a EU rom because I couldn't unlock bootloader. Today I saw that there are ROM'S for the Mi5 with bootloader. So can I download a rom from here and install on my Mi5 without unlocking the bootloader?
Advice: Unlock the bootloader with the official procedure
http://en.miui.com/unlock/

Reactions: delboy
Bro whenever I try to flash Xiaomi.eu beta rom I get device find error coldnt sign in and if I do sign in using airplane mode my settings menu is crashing help me bro

Status
Not open for further replies.