• YES

Votes: 214 66.9%
  • NO

Votes: 106 33.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I have a problem with the LINE messenger on my RN2. If I make a Video telephone conference I can use only the selfy camera. If I change the camera to the front camera I have only a black screen from the camera.

If I change back I have a Error that the camera Not work.

Ist this a problem from the LINE Messenger or from the OS. In WhatsApp can I change the camera to the front and back without any Problems.

I Hope someone can help. Big thanks.

Beste regards,
Michael

Last edited:
trying flash v6.11.17 and v6.11.24 for my Kenzo.. both rom Setting.apk is crashed/Force Close, can't login Mi Account, Can't bla bla device info..
i'm flash from CM13 Optimized..
on v6.10.13 work normally flash from CM13..
maybe Baseband or "something" causing v6.11.17 and v6.11.24 Setting.apk is FC..

[Changelog - China] MIUI 8 China Developer ROM 6.12.1 Changelog Preview: Gallery and Market App.

Gallery - "People who look alike" in Gallery
Display a list of "face alike" photos, which allow users to manage a photo album for a specific person more easily.

Market - Apps sorted by frequency before they are deleted
Market app not included in xiaomi.eu roms.
http://en.miui.com/thread-425409-1-1.html
http://en.miui.com/thread-425409-1-1.html
Note: - Features of the official rom, may not be include in xiaomi.eu roms.
is above changelog can improving battery life??
if yes will be great :-D

Last edited:
Thank you ingbrzy. I really liked and appreciate all your effort.

I was wondering if the Stable ROM for Xiaomi Mi 4S phone Version: V8.1.3.0.LAJCNDI (MIUI8) would be made available here?

Once again, thank you very much.

Installed on my wifes MiNote and the phone loops in the restart. Trying to install an older version that she has on the phone 6.5.26 but I believe that It's not doing nothing. Could someone help? Thanks.
So you had miui 7 installed on her phone when u want tobrevert to 6.5.26? in that case i believe you have to do a full wipe in order to install a miui 8 build first.

Anyone has chrome fc/crash with this version?
Also on custom Tab as on feedly

I opened a bug report on miui site with logcat attached

Of course not. MIUI does not support f2fs partition

I wish it supported, I already tried formatting the partitions to f2fs and flashing your ROM but as soon as everything booted up, I checked the partitions and they were reverted to ext4. :-(, btw will my phone work fine or should I reformat everything to ext4 and flash your ROM again? Thank You...

I've headphone jack issue in version 6.11.10 at my kate. Look at this:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Is it fixed in newer versions?
My research results, thats an generally old xiomi problem.

Last edited:
Anyone has chrome fc/crash with this version?
Also on custom Tab as on feedly

I opened a bug report on miui site with logcat attached
I had fc on default browser not chrome soon after first boot of the rom. I fixed it by delete cache+data, stop app, reboot.
It might work on chrome too.

Redmi Note 3 Special Edition (kate) via tapatalk

I had fc on default browser not chrome soon after first boot of the rom. I fixed it by delete cache+data, stop app, reboot.
It might work on chrome too.

Redmi Note 3 Special Edition (kate) via tapatalk
I also made a factory reset without success.

I found same bug on other device (xiaomi redmi note 4 for example)

On miui bug section forum you Can see my bug opened and logcat attached with reported some Java error

Despite manual network selection, the phone switches to another provider. (Roaming), thus generating substantial additional costs! Please correct!

Despite manual network selection, the phone switches to another provider. (Roaming), thus generating substantial additional costs! Please correct!
Confirmed, but no additional costs as data roaming remains disabled

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Confirmed, but no additional costs as data roaming remains disabled

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
Not a problem for data roaming, but roaming calls! You have to make a call while roaming has become, without any indication!
When can we expect to improve?

I wish it supported, I already tried formatting the partitions to f2fs and flashing your ROM but as soon as everything booted up, I checked the partitions and they were reverted to ext4. :-(, btw will my phone work fine or should I reformat everything to ext4 and flash your ROM again? Thank You...
It's normal...flashing MIUI will format it again to ext4 even if you have had f2fs before

Reactions: Stefano131270
Not a problem for data roaming, but roaming calls! You have to make a call while roaming has become, without any indication!
When can we expect to improve?

I meant no additional costs in the case if no incoming/outgoing calls performed during roaming. The all indication is R icon in status bar...anyway it is official miui bug we are waiting for fix officially...

I meant no additional costs in the case if no incoming/outgoing calls performed during roaming. The all indication is R icon in status bar...anyway it is official miui bug we are waiting for fix officially...

Thanks for the reply! I hope to improve soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.